06-30-2008, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[OtR] On the Rocks is a new clan for Call of Duty on the PS3 and we're currently recruiting new players. We are active on GameBattles.net and plan on being extremely active and participating in many GBs.

A main requirement to gain access to the clan is to make sure you have a mic or at least plan on getting one in the near future. This is an essential part in maintaining communication with each other and will help us execute our tactics easier in Team Deathmatches and Search and Destroy.

At the moment we don't have many members, but we plan on hosting tryouts every once in a while. As a matter of fact, we're hosting our first tomorrow, Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 10:30am PDT. If you're interested at all, please shoot me a PM here, or add me on the PSN (diablos_hijo) and we can get a tryout going.

We are a fun, easy going group and would love to have more fun and decent players join. Joining OtR will be worth your while and I hope you choose us to be your next clan.

Also, we're planning on creating a clan website in the near future, along with custom clan signatures for the members. Visit back soon for more information!

If you have any questions or concerns at all, please don't hesitate to contact me using the following information:

AIM: diabloshijo66
PSN: diablos_hijo
E-mail: [email][email protected][/email]

Or if you cannot reach me try my co leader:

PSN: GALAXY77
Thanks for your interest and I hope to get some good recruits. Smile

-diablos_hijo
Last edited by diablos_hijo ; 07-12-2008 at 06:40 AM.
07-02-2008, 03:49 AM #2
Tryouts

We are hosting tryouts tomorrow July 2nd starting at 10:30am PDT.

If interested friend request me (PSN: diablos_hijo) and we'll try you out. I hope to get more guys and if you have any questions post here Smile

You can also try contacting my co leader:

PSN: GALAXY77
Last edited by diablos_hijo ; 07-02-2008 at 06:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo