03-20-2011, 01:13 AM #1
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a tut on how to use my menu tool v3.0 in cod tool v4.1

You must login or register to view this content.

First select the button you wish to open and scroll with
e.g dpad down

2 select what else you want to happen when you open the menu
e.g chat height chat position welcome message

3.Click the save button on the top right
Now you have made the code to open the menu

4.Creating your first slot click add menu slot decide how many options you want e.g 3 then start adding mods
For example I am having three options so I will select chat height from the options tab and set it to 3, then I will type [God] in to the say box and click add then enter UFO and click add then enter Ammo and click add, once you have all the text you want select the button you want to activate the mod e.g button x then select the mod you want to activate (god in this case) Then click the save button (top right)

5. Move onto slot two click add menu slot and repeat step four but put the [] around UFO and select the ufo mod this time.

6. Add a third slot and repeat step 5 but add the [] around Ammo and select ammo from the mod list

7. Once you have added all the slots you wish to have click the "Close off" button this loops the menu back to the first slot so you can scroll for ever.

8. If you decide you didn't want the open button to be dpad down you can use the replace function to change it to up or something.

9. Now your code is finished you will have to split the code between your CM and MP file (each must not exceed 1kb around 1020 bytes)
you can split the code by using the split feature to see the size of the selected text) you cannot just split a line in half (say menu slot 2) you must keep the lines together.

10. Once you have split the codes you have finished, now just bypass and enjoy.

Here is a menu I made with the program recorded my 1337Godly

I hope this helped, I will make a voice tut when i buy a mic and manage to set everything up because when i added voice the video quality was terrible.
Last edited by xInfin8 ; 03-20-2011 at 01:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xInfin8 for this useful post:

Daddy, hosssi
03-20-2011, 06:53 AM #2
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by Modder1337 View Post
This is a tut on how to use my menu tool v3.0 in cod tool v4.1

First select the button you wish to open and scroll with
e.g dpad down

2 select what else you want to happen when you open the menu
e.g chat height chat position welcome message

3.Click the save button on the top right
Now you have made the code to open the menu

4.Creating your first slot click add menu slot decide how many options you want e.g 3 then start adding mods
For example I am having three options so I will select chat height from the options tab and set it to 3, then I will type [God] in to the say box and click add then enter UFO and click add then enter Ammo and click add, once you have all the text you want select the button you want to activate the mod e.g button x then select the mod you want to activate (god in this case) Then click the save button (top right)

5. Move onto slot two click add menu slot and repeat step four but put the [] around UFO and select the ufo mod this time.

6. Add a third slot and repeat step 5 but add the [] around Ammo and select ammo from the mod list

7. Once you have added all the slots you wish to have click the "Close off" button this loops the menu back to the first slot so you can scroll for ever.

8. If you decide you didn't want the open button to be dpad down you can use the replace function to change it to up or something.

9. Now your code is finished you will have to split the code between your CM and MP file (each must not exceed 1kb around 1020 bytes)
you can split the code by using the split feature to see the size of the selected text) you cannot just split a line in half (say menu slot 2) you must keep the lines together.

10. Once you have split the codes you have finished, now just bypass and enjoy.

I hope this helped, I will make a voice tut when i buy a mic and manage to set everything up because when i added voice the video quality was terrible.

Sooo Sexy. Does This Generate The Whole Code? && Is This Modifying The Patch_mp?
03-20-2011, 12:29 PM #3
xInfin8
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by biggetybudd View Post
Sooo Sexy. Does This Generate The Whole Code? && Is This Modifying The Patch_mp?

Yes it makes the whole code and its bypass not patch i will we working on a patch tool in the summer.
03-20-2011, 08:51 PM #4
Godly1337
Save Point
Thx 4 Givin Link 2 My VID Winky Winky
Last edited by Godly1337 ; 03-20-2011 at 08:55 PM.
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM #5
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Originally posted by Modder1337 View Post
Yes it makes the whole code and its bypass not patch i will we working on a patch tool in the summer.

Add [email][email protected][/email] on msn.
03-28-2011, 11:59 PM #6
Curt
Former Staff
Thanks for the tut and not just posting a download link without instructions, :y:
03-29-2011, 01:08 PM #7
tylerallmighty
Human After All
I can use it nao! =D
2,000th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo