09-13-2011, 12:38 PM #1
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Double menu

So, I had nothing to do after a whole day in bed being sick. I got this idea from Modern Warfare 2 Three-patch but figured that the menu would become too big in size with too few mods. So I got it down to a double menu which take some extra space, but I think it's kinda cool. So I will explain how to make it, I will write it in detail, if you want to skip that step, here's the code:

bind button_back "vstr 1"
set 1 "cg_chatheight 3;cg_hudchatposition 250 250;say [MOD 1] MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;bind dpad_down vstr 2;bind dpad_up vstr 3;bind dpad_left vstr 4;bind dpad_right vstr 4;
set 2 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say [MOD 2] MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;bind dpad_down vstr 3;bind dpad_up vstr 1;bind dpad_left vstr 5;bind dpad_right vstr 5;
set 3 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say [MOD 3] MOD 6;bind dpad_down vstr 1;bind dpad_up vstr 2;bind dpad_left vstr 6;bind dpad_right vstr 6;
set 4 "say MOD 1 [MOD 4];say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;bind dpad_down vstr 5;bind dpad_up vstr 6;bind dpad_left vstr 1;bind dpad_right vstr 1;
set 5 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 [MOD 5];say MOD 3 MOD 6;bind dpad_down vstr 6;bind dpad_up vstr 4;bind dpad_left vstr 2;bind dpad_right vstr 2;
set 6 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 [MOD 6];bind dpad_down vstr 4;bind dpad_up vstr 5;bind dpad_left vstr 3;bind dpad_right vstr 3;

Here we go

The menu will look like this, in my imagination, I can't test the codes due to my ps3 not loading CoD 4 proparly.

[MOD 1] MOD 4
MOD 2 MOD 5
MOD 3 MOD 6

I will just explain how to write the menu, other codes that is needed like "set playlist", will not be put in here by me, you have to do that your self.
Input this to begin with:

set 1 "cg_hudchatposition 250 250;cg_chatheight 3
set 2
set 3
set 4
set 5
set 6

Bind button_back binds [SELECT] to open the menu
set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 is there because we are using 6 mods=6 sets
cg_chatheight 3, we put 3 because of there being 3 lines, not 6 lines

From 1 you should be abel to go to 2 via dpad down
From 1 you should be abel to go to 3 via dpad up
From 1 you should be abel to go to 4 via dpad left and dpad right

Shown here:

[MOD 1] MOD 4
MOD 2 MOD 5
MOD 3 MOD 6

set 1 "cg_hudchatposition 250 250;cg_chatheight 3;say [MOD 1] MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;
set 2 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say [MOD 2] MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;
set 3 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say [MOD 3] MOD 6;
set 4 "say MOD 1 [MOD 4];say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 MOD 6;
set 5 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 [MOD 5];say MOD 3 MOD 6;
set 6 "say MOD 1 MOD 4;say MOD 2 MOD 5;say MOD 3 [MOD 6];

I have now put in the code which is the visible menu, the coding is really easy, all I do is write the line to the left, make 2 spaces and then I write the line to the right.

That is basicly it, look at the code from the begining which have the binds in it too so you can simply put in mods in to the base that I have given you, the base which have binds is in the begining of the thread. I can't write anymore, feeling to sick and I'm going to bed

Cheers mates! Outie

The following 2 users say thank you to D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

SALOOTME, tylerallmighty
09-13-2011, 12:46 PM #2
Default Avatar
iMLB
Make a video on what it looks like :Yes:
09-13-2011, 01:39 PM #3
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Graphiq View Post
Make a video on what it looks like :Yes:

Please, please, please read the thread before you post.
09-13-2011, 02:07 PM #4
tylerallmighty
Human After All
Originally posted by D
Please, please, please read the thread before you post.

In theory, this should work.

The following user thanked tylerallmighty for this useful post:

D@ EnVvY!
09-13-2011, 09:42 PM #5
Default Avatar
iMLB
Oh sorry, thought you mean't you had the double menu and was releasing it. Sorry.
09-14-2011, 06:03 AM #6
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by Graphiq View Post
Oh sorry, thought you mean't you had the double menu and was releasing it. Sorry.

I'm releasing it, but I can't test it first and make a video since my ps3 won't load CoD 4
09-14-2011, 08:41 PM #7
Default Avatar
iMLB
Originally posted by D
I'm releasing it, but I can't test it first and make a video since my ps3 won't load CoD 4
Oh okay
~Graphiq

The following user groaned iMLB for this awful post:

D@ EnVvY!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo