05-11-2012, 02:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought cod4 yesterday and after 4 hours I got into a fishy lobby, so I left. My rank was then -55 in the barracks. I was in a hacked lobby. I still have my guns but I cant join a game because you have to be at least level 1 to join a game. I called infinity ward and they cant reset me. I can only join via invite but none of my friends play cod4 anymore. I need someone who can rank hack me back up so I can at least play the game again. :[
05-11-2012, 02:52 AM #2
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Hello,

You can actually reset your stats manually. Follow one of the many posted tutorials here on how to modify the save, and use the command "resetstats" to set everything fresh.

Enjoy your stay on NGU Smile
05-11-2012, 02:59 AM #3
Originally posted by Nathaniel
I just bought cod4 yesterday and after 4 hours I got into a fishy lobby, so I left. My rank was then -55 in the barracks. I was in a hacked lobby. I still have my guns but I cant join a game because you have to be at least level 1 to join a game. I called infinity ward and they cant reset me. I can only join via invite but none of my friends play cod4 anymore. I need someone who can rank hack me back up so I can at least play the game again. :[

Dude that sucks :(

Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Hello,

You can actually reset your stats manually. Follow one of the many posted tutorials here on how to modify the save, and use the command "resetstats" to set everything fresh.

Enjoy your stay on NGU Smile

I think It would be a lot simpler to find a lobby .
05-11-2012, 03:30 AM #4
Originally posted by TrueScopes View Post
Dude that sucks :(

I think It would be a lot simpler to find a lobby .

Yeah, I dont want to lose my guns and camos. If anybody is willing to add me on ps3 and invite me to a challenge lobby please pm me, I really want to play the game again.
05-11-2012, 03:36 AM #5
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Nathaniel
Yeah, I dont want to lose my guns and camos. If anybody is willing to add me on ps3 and invite me to a challenge lobby please pm me, I really want to play the game again.

Add/Message - Cmd-X
I'll get you to at least level 1 Smile

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

Jango
05-11-2012, 11:56 AM #6
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by xBlackberryHaze View Post
Add/Message - Cmd-X
I'll get you to at least level 1 Smile

I was going to do that Happy
05-12-2012, 10:33 PM #7