07-20-2012, 01:45 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

oHai NGU, Hxrry here and today i have a release for you guys! i don't release things very often, i think this is my 3rd release? Anyway, today i am releasing my COD4 Patch, i have been working on this patch for roughly 3months? It has been a start and stop project, some days it would bore me, some days it would get me exited to work on it. Buy hey, if you guys enjoy it ... time well spent :p

MostDope v1.33.7

BUGS / FAULTS[/u]

• Game Modes Don't Fully Work

The gamemodes fault is quite simple i believe, due to me not coding for a long time i don't know how to use Dvar's that decide what gamemode the game is loading ( if that makes sense ) like if you click gungame it should end, and when you restart the game you shouldn't have a menu, just the gun game. I'm not sure how that works, so if someone could help me with learning that or giving me an example so i can improve and learn that skill? thanks :love:

Credits....

• IELIITEMODZX
  • IVI40A3Fusionz
  • PREMIER-GAMER
  • Gizmo
  • Choco
  • iPROFamily
  • Anyone i have forgot, sorry :love:
[/b]

Update #1 Is Coming!

Download Update #1 on PS3! ... You must login or register to view this content.[/color]

Download Update #1 on PC! ... You must login or register to view this content.[/color]

~Hxrry.
Last edited by Harry ; 08-05-2012 at 12:34 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

Brag, Dr. Mayham, EpiiiCxDGx, Groovy, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jacob-And-Britt, Josh, Kush Friendly, notoriousCFW, oC_zUnKnOwNx, Script Kiddie, SNOWBALL105, TOM DAINTY, Tony Stark, Uk_ViiPeR, Vultra, xMrSuperMoDzZ--

The following user groaned Harry for this awful post:

Callumeleyy
07-20-2012, 02:21 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Thanks Harry, Ill try these on Pc later Smile

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

Harry
07-20-2012, 03:15 PM #3
Very nice patch,why u dont release for ps3???
07-20-2012, 03:44 PM #4
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by xMrSuperMoDzZ
Very nice patch,why u dont release for ps3???

read the spoiler ^^
07-20-2012, 09:22 PM #5
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Hxrry View Post
oHai NGU, Hxrry here and today i have a release for you guys! i don't release things very often, i think this is my 3rd release? Anyway, today i am releasing my COD4 Patch, i have been working on this patch for roughly 3months? It has been a start and stop project, some days it would bore me, some days it would get me exited to work on it. Buy hey, if you guys enjoy it ... time well spent :p

MostDope v1
i like mac miller lmao Needa

Here is a video ( It is out dated D= )

i would list all the functions in the patch like i normally do, but i just cannot spend the time typing all the options out! :p

Download the patch You must login or register to view this content.
PC ONLY

Please Read...
Ok, now this is where YOU guys as a community come in. As i'm sure you are all thinking, why have i only included a PC Download .... Well the reason is that i can't convert it to PS3 my self. i don't have my 3.55 anymore, and every time i try to convert it people say it errors :fa: So could someone help me out and convert it? i will give you vBux ? i need this converting, i will keep trying this my self but the results always turn out bad :cry:

BUGS / FAULTS[/u]

• Some Functions are abit buggy with menu

The gamemodes fault is quite simple i believe, due to me not coding for a long time i don't know how to use Dvar's that decide what gamemode the game is loading ( if that makes sense ) like if you click gungame it should end, and when you restart the game you shouldn't have a menu, just the gun game. I'm not sure how that works, so if someone could help me with learning that or giving me an example so i can improve and learn that skill? thanks :love:

Credits....

• IELIITEMODZX
  • IVI40A3Fusionz
  • Gizmo
  • Choco
  • iPROFamily

~Hxrry.

This is a good patch! I'd definitely use it if I had a PS3 which could install it :(
07-20-2012, 09:23 PM #6
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Josh View Post
This is a good patch! I'd definitely use it if I had a PS3 which could install it :(

lmfao, judging by our skype convo's ... thats not sounding impossible :p + its PC Smile
07-21-2012, 03:56 AM #7
read the spoiler ^^

ok.....i can help you ^^

Give you bad syntax,unknown function o awaiting chellenge 1??

-Sorry for bad english
07-21-2012, 04:30 AM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T

MostDope v1
i like mac miller lmao Needa

Here is a video ( It is out dated D= )

i would list all the functions in the patch like i normally do, but i just cannot spend the time typing all the options out! :p

Download the patch You must login or register to view this content.
PC ONLY

Please Read...
Ok, now this is where YOU guys as a community come in. As i'm sure you are all thinking, why have i only included a PC Download .... Well the reason is that i can't convert it to PS3 my self. i don't have my 3.55 anymore, and every time i try to convert it people say it errors :fa: So could someone help me out and convert it? i will give you vBux ? i need this converting, i will keep trying this my self but the results always turn out bad :cry:

BUGS / FAULTS[/u]

• Some Functions are abit buggy with menu

Credits....

• IELIITEMODZX
  • IVI40A3Fusionz
  • Gizmo
  • Choco
  • iPROFamily

~Hxrry.
It looks good, but it just looks like a block with some text you need to add some pizazz to it lol make it have a small doheart in the bottom of them menu, put instructions in the bottom part of the menu, put +self.name+ in the bottom of the menu, add r_blur for when u open the menu.

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Harry
07-21-2012, 05:26 AM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
1 Word DOPE Happy
07-21-2012, 12:52 PM #10
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by xMrSuperMoDzZ
ok.....i can help you ^^

Give you bad syntax,unknown function o awaiting chellenge 1??

-Sorry for bad english

i'm not sure cus i can't actually test it ^^ i believe it said awaiting connection! :p But i have to use a custom .ff for it cus its so big :p

Originally posted by Britt View Post
It looks good, but it just looks like a block with some text you need to add some pizazz to it lol make it have a small doheart in the bottom of them menu, put instructions in the bottom part of the menu, put +self.name+ in the bottom of the menu, add r_blur for when u open the menu.

Talk on skype, i like your suggestions Winky Winky Lets discuss more idea's =D add my new skype "harry.jpg" :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo