10-26-2014, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently got this on cod 4. yes cod 4.

whats your funniest picture you got of these kids reporting you?
You must login or register to view this content.
10-27-2014, 01:13 AM #2
I get so many messages like that. They threaten to report me and I just message them back saying go right ahead.
10-27-2014, 01:44 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
10-27-2014, 04:02 PM #4
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
I get so many messages like that. They threaten to report me and I just message them back saying go right ahead.

gfk! Happy i love your patch for cod 4 i've been using it but i do have a couple of problems with it, i'd fix it if i could but i am a noob at such things
10-27-2014, 04:29 PM #5
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
i actually never got any of those :((( would be fun to fuck around with the kids lol
10-27-2014, 04:59 PM #6
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
gfk! Happy i love your patch for cod 4 i've been using it but i do have a couple of problems with it, i'd fix it if i could but i am a noob at such things

No mod menu is perfect. Doesn't matter who's patch you use there's always going to be something wrong with it.
My patch has its problems and I went as far as I could fixing it but I felt it was time for me to move on to other things.
I'm just glad you gave it a try. Thanks!!!
10-27-2014, 05:09 PM #7
RebugAlex
Little One
i get messages like that too , why do they assume everyones a n*****
i recently got this on cod 4. yes cod 4.

whats your funniest picture you got of these kids reporting you?
10-27-2014, 11:49 PM #8
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
No mod menu is perfect. Doesn't matter who's patch you use there's always going to be something wrong with it.
My patch has its problems and I went as far as I could fixing it but I felt it was time for me to move on to other things.
I'm just glad you gave it a try. Thanks!!!

Hey I just got a quick question maybe you can help me? How can I edit your patch and make the infinite ammo in the beginning not be ON all the time as well as the default weapon and C4 Detonator that everyone gets in the beginning? Could you help or no?
10-28-2014, 12:58 AM #9
Hey I just got a quick question maybe you can help me? How can I edit your patch and make the infinite ammo in the beginning not be ON all the time as well as the default weapon and C4 Detonator that everyone gets in the beginning? Could you help or no?

Open the menu go to Host Menu then select Stealth Mode and restart the match. That will set everything to default. After open menu go to Host Menu and select Disable Max Ammo. Just to let you know once you disable Max Ammo some features in the menu will not work properly.
Hope this helps.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Sweet_Cheeba
10-28-2014, 04:54 AM #10
yes i always goto disable max ammo every game and it gets annoying. cus i usually host zombies all the time but i use the mod menu as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo