09-08-2008, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new at this, i can hack well but i need an update on my vocab. could someone plz tell me wat patched means?Smile^
09-08-2008, 01:52 AM #2
jerry_ferry
I am error
u can hack well and dont know what a patch is?
a patch means it will stop your hacks from working
u make a hack then they can cover it up (patch) and your hacks wont work...
09-08-2008, 07:03 AM #3
Originally posted by another user
A patch is a small piece of software designed to update or fix problems with a computer program or its supporting data. This includes fixing bugs, replacing graphics and improving the usability or performance.

Yeh a patched is something that the game designers bring out to stop hacks , glitches ect.
09-08-2008, 07:14 AM #4
LMAO This forum just gets better and better, what will you lot come up with next?

Ok so..security holes in computer systems weather it be an exploit in a software like Internet Explorer (web browser) to an exploit in the way the computer runs. A patch can be a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program or can be a small piece of software designed to update or fix problems with a computer program or its supporting data. This includes fixing bugs, replacing graphics and improving the usability or performance.

The Call of Duty patch fixed things like the Coloured name option and the fact that the cvars (game codes allowing its users to see names through walls to radar always on) were being read from the gamesave upon placement.

You are not a hacker, you don't even understand the language.
09-08-2008, 08:52 AM #5
jerry_ferry
I am error
yea.. what he said..^^
09-08-2008, 09:44 AM #6
shadeyb
bury me a G
^^yeah^^

but i've stopped smoking and i've been patched is that the same :confused:
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM #7
LMFAO, The fault in your brain making you need nicotine has been patched by the NHS LOL. Classic! I like the way you've thought..in weird terms it's kind of the same thing lol.
02-24-2009, 06:23 PM #8
Default Avatar
spurzzz
Originally posted by praxis220 View Post
I'm new at this, i can hack well but i need an update on my vocab. could someone plz tell me wat patched means?Smile^

patch means it will stop the hack from working completely online but if u dont download it u cant play online ur choise bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo