11-18-2016, 03:38 PM #1
Loes
Lexicon Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys as we all know, new games (or remastered in this case) will never be 100% on release and so on. I feel there isnt much they need to fix but there are definitely a few things that stick out to me for the time I played.

(All of these are my personal opinions)

1. Climbing - to me climbing walls and objects etc. Feels a bit off, sometimes it lets me climb something the other times it doesn't even show the button to climb it. Ive died numerous times due to this and I feel like it needs to be looked at.

2. Weapon Flinch - The flinching in this game when youre getting shot is like CS:GO when you get shot with no armor on. Its ridiculous and makes you miss a lot of shots and lose gun battles.

3. Flash Grenades - To me personally, Flash grenades last waaaayyyy to long in this game, needs to be reduced a little bit

4. Snipers - The damage on the snipers doesnt seem to be 100% accurate since Collaterals and such dont seem to happen to much (for me atleast) it seems to be easier for me to get 2 people with a single M16 burst, than it is for my snipers to get 2 kills with 1 bullet.

This is it for now, please let me know what your opinion is on my suggestions and please let me know what you think should be fixed.

The following 2 users say thank you to Loes for this useful post:

LordOlliee, RTE
11-18-2016, 08:09 PM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Loes View Post
Hey guys as we all know, new games (or remastered in this case) will never be 100% on release and so on. I feel there isnt much they need to fix but there are definitely a few things that stick out to me for the time I played.

1. Climbing - to me climbing walls and objects etc. Feels a bit off, sometimes it lets me climb something the other times it doesn't even show the button to climb it. Ive died numerous times due to this and I feel like it needs to be looked at.

2. Weapon Flinch - The flinching in this game when youre getting shot is like CS:GO when you get shot with no armor on. Its ridiculous and makes you miss a lot of shots and lose gun battles.

3. Flash Grenades - To me personally, Flash grenades last waaaayyyy to long in this game, needs to be reduced a little bit

4. Snipers - The damage on the snipers doesnt seem to be 100% accurate since Collaterals and such dont seem to happen to much (for me atleast) it seems to be easier for me to get 2 people with a single M16 burst, than it is for my snipers to get 2 kills with 1 bullet.

This is it for now, please let me know what your opinion is on my suggestions and please let me know what you think should be fixed.

Weapon flinch is already getting fixed and when the game released they said they'd look into collaterals (they just said use stopping power + deep impact)

I wouldn't mind some tweaks to TDM/Kill Confirmed spawns. They just removed the respawn timer from hardcore kill confirmed today too which is one thing I wanted. Spawn tubes in hardcore Search & Destroy are pretty cancerous too. I do agree with fixing the climbing, it definitely needs an improvement.
11-19-2016, 02:42 AM #3
When you play search and destroy and earn a killstreak by winning the round, if you change your class at the start of the next one it disappears which sucks. It would be nice to see killstreaks stack as well not just disappear if you can't call it in quick enough.

The following user thanked mrjinzeng for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
11-19-2016, 02:58 AM #4
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by mrjinzeng View Post
When you play search and destroy and earn a killstreak by winning the round, if you change your class at the start of the next one it disappears which sucks. It would be nice to see killstreaks stack as well not just disappear if you can't call it in quick enough.

It resets every round?
11-19-2016, 08:38 AM #5
ExceptionHell
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄
the real fix is needed in this game is a anti cheat on pc + vac enabled
11-19-2016, 09:02 AM #6
All of the above would be fine ^
11-19-2016, 09:27 AM #7
Paciok
Haxor!
for example get rid off respown time in hardcore kill confirmed

maybe add more kill streaks from mw 2 would make it more interesting for sure
11-19-2016, 09:39 AM #8
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Spawns on bog
11-19-2016, 12:33 PM #9
Originally posted by Loes View Post
Hey guys as we all know, new games (or remastered in this case) will never be 100% on release and so on. I feel there isnt much they need to fix but there are definitely a few things that stick out to me for the time I played.

Op...This is how the game was made Its no diff from the 2007 version just with better graphics
11-19-2016, 12:54 PM #10
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Originally posted by mrjinzeng View Post

That wont change since thats exactly how it was on the original Call of Duty 4, they most likely keeping that the same.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo