12-25-2016, 12:10 PM #1
Complete Temper
I Just Hit A Stain Faneto
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So cod decided to reset me a day before double Xp lol. I'm not bitching it is what it is. I did try to fly under the radar and headshot boost in cage match on weekends. I'm sure somebody on my friendlist reported me tho. I think I know who... hating ass niggas lol. To be honest tho, I actually thought it was pretty funny lol. I salute the folks who's holding spots at the top of the leaderboards who's boosting like a mf. They're the real goats. Has anyone else been reset?
12-25-2016, 01:52 PM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Complete
So cod decided to reset me a day before double Xp lol. I'm not bitching it is what it is. I did try to fly under the radar and headshot boost in cage match on weekends. I'm sure somebody on my friendlist reported me tho. I think I know who... hating ass niggas lol. To be honest tho, I actually thought it was pretty funny lol. I salute the folks who's holding spots at the top of the leaderboards who's boosting like a mf. They're the real goats. Has anyone else been reset?

Haven't been reset yet, but I tend to appear offline when boosting lol. I only have 76 friends and I don't think any of them care for FFA lol. What was your KDR at in FFA?
12-26-2016, 12:40 AM #3
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Haven't been reset yet, but I tend to appear offline when boosting lol. I only have 76 friends and I don't think any of them care for FFA lol. What was your KDR at in FFA?

Time to start reporting Cool Troll
12-26-2016, 01:47 AM #4
xI2eGuLaTeD
Bounty hunter
Are u on Xbox or ps4?
12-26-2016, 03:55 AM #5
SHOOTER-PR
Do a barrel roll!
I did got reset on Thursday when the x2 xp went live I know some of my friends reported me lol
12-26-2016, 05:14 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I doubt anyone can get banned from Cage Match. If you're straight headshot spree'ing then I can see it happen. You say someone reported you? Probably that's why.
12-26-2016, 12:49 PM #7
Dixvn
Gym leader
Originally posted by EYE
Probably reported.

I know a handful of people who boost and they are fine.

Winky Winky heheheheheh
12-26-2016, 03:39 PM #8
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Exploited View Post
Time to start reporting Cool Troll

report for report? Cool Troll
12-26-2016, 11:41 PM #9
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by Dank View Post
report for report? Cool Troll

Only if you go first Cool Troll
12-27-2016, 06:28 PM #10
Complete Temper
I Just Hit A Stain Faneto
My k/d was like 1.03 for ffa. My headshot to kill was like 2000 headshots to 1800 kills lol. I was banned for 48hrs. I can still rank on leaderboards

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo