01-27-2017, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have one question. Still nobody find a fucking prestige glitch in this damn game? After big ban hammer of last days i think its time to find some prestige glitch... War
01-29-2017, 03:57 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Avantgarde View Post
I have one question. Still nobody find a fucking prestige glitch in this damn game? After big ban hammer of last days i think its time to find some prestige glitch... War

I don't think it's possible if you can't split screen online, or have a second controller on the multiplayer screen.
01-31-2017, 12:37 PM #3
Me too was reset. Im real mad and want get a revenge! I was 14th with exclusive zone and 78% of complete challenges! I wanna humiliate IW with a epic glitch. Im trying with 2 controllers,with ps4 freeze mode,but nothing. I need help. So if you get reset and want your revenge join my war ��
01-31-2017, 08:21 PM #4
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by Avantgarde View Post
Me too was reset. Im real mad and want get a revenge! I was 14th with exclusive zone and 78% of complete challenges! I wanna humiliate IW with a epic glitch. Im trying with 2 controllers,with ps4 freeze mode,but nothing. I need help. So if you get reset and want your revenge join my war ��

It's just a game why so serious

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

Dank
01-31-2017, 10:49 PM #5
Why i buy that fucking game (that shitty infinite warfare) for get mwr and they resetted me after i play and (boost) a lot! Im real mad! They could close a eye! All my
03-04-2017, 03:33 AM #6
They're banning people left and right who glitch and boost lol Im being safe for now...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo