07-30-2017, 11:58 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); am i able to play this without the cod iw disc inserted yet, i know about joining community/friends games, but is it possible yet to just click the application and play?

i havent purchased the game standalone off the store either, its the free one i got in the bundle.
07-30-2017, 12:54 PM #2
UGz-
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xLew
am i able to play this without the cod iw disc inserted yet, i know about joining community/friends games, but is it possible yet to just click the application and play?

i havent purchased the game standalone off the store either, its the free one i got in the bundle.

Its will request for you to put the disc in to the console Smile ive tried it many times as ive forgot to put iw in.
07-30-2017, 12:55 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
am i able to play this without the cod iw disc inserted yet, i know about joining community/friends games, but is it possible yet to just click the application and play?

i think the only way u will be able to play without disc is if you purchase the stand alone of psn store. its unfortunate. ik i hate discs too
08-01-2017, 03:10 PM #4
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter

i haven't purchased the game standalone off the store either, its the free one i got in the bundle.

Yes there is a way to play it without the disk follow these steps they work.

The only way that you can bypass the "Insert Disk" screen is by joining a friend's online session. When you join session, you should see the "Connecting to online services" message behind the "Insert Disk" screen. Just wait a little and after you connect online, you'll get passed the "Insert Disk" screen. FYI, you won't be able to play Single Player using this method because once you leave the Multiplayer menu, it'll ask you to Insert Disk again.
08-03-2017, 02:55 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
thought i saw somewhere it was unlocked from having to have the disc in. never mind cheers though
08-08-2017, 01:40 AM #6
You can buy a MWR digital copy for $39.99 on the psn store now. No disc!
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo