09-27-2009, 05:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Bob Cooley - @fourzerotwo So when can we expect to see some more #ModernWarfare2 footage/details?
402 - @bobcooley2000 We have a @Spike_TV episode coming up on the 8th we film next week, but something planned before that as well!

Eduardo Teixeira - @fourzerotwo Is Special Ops mode as long as Single Player? Or shorter?
402 - @3DuArD0242 Special Ops is just as long if not longer than Single Player (depends if you're going for all 69 Stars). It's meaty!

Jonathan H. - @fourzerotwo Public replies look better, so people can follow conversations and feel like they know what is going on.
402 - @mdk2002 I agree, but the only problem (or not) is that you have to visit my @fourzerotwo feed to see all the replies unless you follow them

Eduardo Teixeira - @fourzerotwo Are you allowed to say what these 69 stars are? If not its ok.
402 - @3DuArD0242 There are 3 stars per mission. You get 1 star for beating on Regular, 2 stars for Hardened, & 3 stars for beating on Veteran

Davonte Philips - @fourzerotwo so whats the good reasons to prestige? and go beyond 10th or u cant tell until release

402 - @MrHydroLV There are going to be a few rewards for hitting prestige in #MW2 - can't go into details, but there will be goodness to be had

Jake - @fourzerotwo what's perks/guns will you use the most in Modern Warfare 2?
402 My preferred TDM class is ACR + Red Dot + Suppressor + Semtex Nades + Commando Perk + Bling (Its different for objectives)

Michael Cadena - @fourzerotwo why did you guys decide to make top level 70 !??! What was worng with 55 ????!!????
402 - @MichaelCadenas We have a lot more weapons, perks, attachments, callsign items, and equipment to unlock this time, needed more levels!

Michael Cadena - @fourzerotwo wow thanks for getting back to me Smile one last thing will there be a horde mode type if thing ??
402 - Special Ops includes a variety of gametypes and mission objectives. One of many being a Wave Defense type.

Jakob Retchford - @fourzerotwo do you prestige at level 55 and are the badges on the net somewhere or is that kept on the down low?
402 - @Retchford No - Max level in #MW2 is Lvl 70 this time. We're keeping the Prestige icons under lock and key.

Aris Najeeb - @fourzerotwo How does tactical insertion work when thrown out of a map?
402 - @ArisNajeeb Tactical Insertion can't be thrown out of the map, it's dropped at your feet, not thrown in #MW2

Cameron - @fourzerotwo just a question, what does fourzerotwo mean to you

402 - @cbhaxor "402" was my roster number when I was in the military. Just stuck with it afterwards.

Dylan Brown - @fourzerotwo when you guys deliver the boxes that have mw2 inside, is GS required to release the game on time, or they could just pop it out
402 - @dylanater Games have a "Street Date" that retailers honor. Meaning they can't release it until that date to eliminate any retail advantage

Xlom3000 - @fourzerotwo is there built in modded controller deterance in MW2? Maybe a forced rate of fire check?
402 - @Xlom3000 Yeah - we're addressing modded controllers in #MW2 - slightly different than the Rate of Fire cap we did in COD4 recently

C_Stewie - *protected twitter account / unknown *
402 - @C_Stewie Not too much longer. We just finished the Achievements / Trophies. #MW2

Austin - Haha 402 how are you connected with MW2 haha @fourzerotwo
@Amcleaster I'm the Creative Strategist (once Community Manager) for #MW2 / @infinityward

Brandon Robitaillie - @fourzerotwo how is search and destroy going to work with tactical insertion? you could just spawn in their spawn for the next round.

402 - @IRobitailleI There are no respawns in Search and Destroy so Tactical Insertion is useless there, I said S&Awesome face once meaning to say Demolition

Eddie Martin - @fourzerotwo Is there a region searching function in #MW2?
402 - @ItzEddie There isn't an option to search specific regions / countries when matchmaking, but there is improved matchmaking to auto-assist

Cody Skalnik - @fourzerotwo Are people going to be able to turn on Sparta mode and just charge with a whole team of shields?
402 - @CodySkalnik lol - an entire team of Riot Shields would be slow moving and extremely vulnerable. Flash grenades force you to expose some

Andrew Reynolds - @fourzerotwo What type of weather effects will there be on MP maps. ie. snow, rain, dust storms...
402 - @ASnorkel All of the above. Quite a few maps have varying degrees of visibility due to weather effects.

Daniel - @fourzerotwo There are a lot of people very disappointed by the lack of Local Search. Could this be added later in a patch if lag persist?
402 - @Goddy90 Yes. We'll monitor community feedback closely post launch to see if the improved matchmaking benefits international users or not

Jaryd Montfort - @fourzerotwo Throwing Knives thrown with left hand seems difficult to adapt to if your right handed using RB. Why are they different?
402 - @DarkContentFilm The throwing knife is thrown via the left hand because the right hand is holding the weapon. Low Ready + Throw w/ lefthand

Sean - @fourzerotwo Are there snow maps in multiplayer?
402 - @SeanC92 Yeah - there will be snow maps in Multiplayer.

Jack Eshelman - @fourzerotwo Hello! Regarding the AC-130 gunship killstreak reward, I have a concern.. Anti-Missle flares. How do you shoot it down???402 - @BrickkTamlandd Teamwork. It takes two rockets to take down an AC-130 in MP. Meaning you can't do it alone but can do it as a team.

Sean - @fourzerotwo Do you get to choose what the air drop drops, if that makes sense?
402 - @SeanC92 Nope. Air Drops are random. They could be an ammo resupply or an awesome killstreak reward. Its luck of the draw.

@fourzerotwo Will there be heat vision and/or night vision included in the game?

@KollinNapier Yeah - one of the new attachments is a Thermal Scope.

@fourzerotwo hey Rob, i heard something about a alien terrorist mode? similer to nazi zombies is that true?
@iDriveHeShoots haha - no. There is no Alien Terrorist mode. Can't believe this rumor has any weight. Seriously... alien.... terrorist?!

@fourzerotwo what are the possible attachment combinations with the bling perk? for example, heartbeat sensor and rds?
@JRLOLOL You can combine any attachments you want, given they don't physically overlap each other. i.e. Red Dot can't fit on top of a scope.

@fourzerotwo Will the EOTECH sight be able to zoom in more then the Red Dot Sight?@3DuArD0242 An EOTECH sight is holographic. It creates a sight picture (circle w/ dot in the middle) holographically in the scope. #MW2

@fourzerotwo how much of the multiplayer has been revealed to the public percentage wize? like 50% 60 %?
@chidesd So far we've only shown up to Lvl 26 (most have only seen up to lvl 10). With 70 lvls total of unlockables, you can do the math Winky Winky

@fourzerotwo People are saying the Riot Shields are too overpowerd. Do they have a breaking point? Is it going to be balanced?
@TheNardDoger No. They can't be destroyed but you're slow moving, plus shield gets cracks (so no visibility after awhile). Can't shoot also

@fourzerotwo Will there be an IN LOBBY MUTE FEATURE???
@xDeathReaperx Yeah - there will be lobby mute. #MW2

@fourzerotwo In one of the gameplay videos some guy said there was 2 choppers of the same team in the air(same time) is that possible/true?
@EliasBrache Yeah. If an enemy chopper is in the air while you're in the AC-130 you can fire down on top of it to shoot it down

@fourzerotwo How is the LAN system going to work, is it like CoD4 where it's preset, or can we look forward to a tournament friendly setup?
@The_Wampa That's intentional. I don't want to flood everyones twitter feeds with every response. Since I plan on responding to a lot.

@fourzerotwo does the cold blooded perk counter the hbs? if possible can you tell me exactly what it does counter
@OoDarryLoO Coldblooded counters detection from Killstreaks. Notice in the AC-130 video how enemies have Red Block identifiers around them?

@fourzerotwo Can all team-mates benefit off a care package/enemy care package? Plus how long do the care packages remain in the game?
@Calbino Care Packages can be used by anyone and even stolen by enemy players. Which is why they're great to use as bait! #MW2

@fourzerotwo Is the HUD sizeable/moveable?
@AndyK09 Yep - you can scale the vertical and horizontal horizons for your specific television so the HUD placement is perfect #MW2

@fourzerotwo what is the most embarracing way you have been killed in MW2 ?
@HarveyMW2 All of my embarrassing #MW2 deaths are filmed for your pleasure. You must login or register to view this content. <-- see

@fourzerotwo Since you confirmed the number of ranks in Mulitplayer, can you confirm how many presitges there will be?
@ToxicityGuy Nope. Some things, including all Prestige Mode details need to stay under wraps till launch. We can't ruin all surprises. #MW2

@fourzerotwo, I read on IGN.com that some attachments now have effect ( like double-tap), if this is true can you tell us anything.
@Sub_Zero990 Correct, certain things that used to be perks are now attachments. Bandolier for example is now an Extended Mags attachment.

@fourzerotwo Will there be civilians on either Multiplayer/Special Ops?
@Calbino There won't be any civilians in Multiplayer, but they add a layer of tactical gameplay in Single Player and Spec Ops missions. #MW2

@fourzerotwo sweet are you tapping a stricly mw2 promo show .. or something else ???
@B3LTF3D Yeah, it's an entire episode dedicated to Modern Warfare 2! I'm stoked, filming some never before seen footage for it. #MW2

REP & THANK
Last edited by The Situation ; 09-28-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: update

The following 15 users say thank you to The Situation for this useful post:

Antones, BladezZ, CM3, Dopey, EJ94c, I_AM_3PIC, iDave, LilP, Oleary, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shockk, streetzballa23, Temphaa, TheiRack, torgro
09-27-2009, 05:57 PM #2
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Nice post. Some people asked some really good questions that solved alot of mysteries. Smile
09-27-2009, 05:57 PM #3
nice post....
09-27-2009, 06:00 PM #4
iDave
Banned
Great post, alot of good stuff there,

Thanks mate/
09-27-2009, 06:10 PM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Good stuff I already seen these on his twitter page but thanks.

Here is source

You must login or register to view this content.
09-27-2009, 07:42 PM #6
Yea he went on a question answering rampage last night, I hope he keeps doing it
09-27-2009, 08:33 PM #7
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
that means 23 levels if there are 3 stars per level. yes
09-27-2009, 08:35 PM #8
Elder Legendah
┌∩┐(◕_◕Winky Winky┌∩┐
Originally posted by x6 View Post
that means 23 levels if there are 3 stars per level. yes

23 levels sounds perfect lol, epically if your doing it with a friend Happy

Thanks for posting this Winky Winky
09-27-2009, 08:43 PM #9