11-14-2010, 03:24 PM #1
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever since the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops, MANY people have been reporting issues of lag, can't connect to servers, can't string together 2 games in a row without getting booted etc. However, there have also been many bugs with the RCXD killstreak. Here are a couple clips of what I am talking about. This game has been plagued with bugs and glitches (albeit minor ones) which is starting to shift my opinion of this game.

Seen below is a video that I've snagged with a few clips of the RCXD glitching and screwing up BADLY. It isn't like it's being driven off a cliff, or being snagged on piece of microscopic debris, these are terrible bugs in the game and need to be fixed along with the many other small bugs.

To report anymore bugs like this you can telll Josh Olin on Twitter You must login or register to view this content. or go to the Call of Duty official forums right You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks, enjoy the video

[WS]mb9feKrSnVk[/WS]

Is anybody else having this problem?
/facepalm
Last edited by eXoSkeleton ; 11-14-2010 at 11:31 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to eXoSkeleton for this useful post:

AtlasK, manirelli
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM #2
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
thats just bad driving Winky Winky

ye it happens to everyone, its a serverside problem i think. Sometimes players fall under the map when killed aswell

The following 2 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Hondarydr, Lydey
11-14-2010, 03:33 PM #3
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
my car flew under the map and it blew up and killed some1 b4 lol
11-14-2010, 05:52 PM #4
alexiscoolpb
I am error
"treyarch disappointed us all big time, the game is just an improved version of waw, no way near mw2 or even mw1, treyarch you guys mugging us all, we want better than mw2, graphics sucks and gameplay is just bullshit, under powered guns and potato grenades, in mw2 when you shot someone you feel the gun and you feel the shot hitting this guy, but in black ops there is no feel, wtf you doing treyarch, shame on you guys, Infinity ward is just genius," hopefully there is a mw3.

The following 2 users say thank you to alexiscoolpb for this useful post:

amplif1er, riotmost
11-14-2010, 06:05 PM #5
Lol that was weird
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM #6
adista
Keeper
Oh lol ,to find that !
11-14-2010, 06:52 PM #7
StevenBC
Still blazin'
This happens to me a few times
11-14-2010, 08:13 PM #8
Originally posted by alexiscoolpb View Post
"treyarch disappointed us all big time, the game is just an improved version of waw, no way near mw2 or even mw1, treyarch you guys mugging us all, we want better than mw2, graphics sucks and gameplay is just bullshit, under powered guns and potato grenades, in mw2 when you shot someone you feel the gun and you feel the shot hitting this guy, but in black ops there is no feel, wtf you doing treyarch, shame on you guys, Infinity ward is just genius," hopefully there is a mw3.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to Baron Praxiz for this useful post:

+Luse, atreyu9a7x, Clive, iMonssta, jwn0002, KillaPwner, kleszyk, Lydey, tykmerc, uyi
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM #9

Honestly man, I completely agree with you. Infinity Ward appears to be five steps ahead of Treyarch in making Call of Duty games, and I didn't even really like MW2. But Black Ops simply makes MW2 look like game of the decade.

Does anyone else feel like a game like Black Ops could have been made almost 10 years ago? It really has been a thourough dissappointment with the inferior graphics, realism, overall gameplay, terrible servers, etc. etc.

I guess I'll be waiting for the next non-Treyarch Call of Duty...shame too, I had really been looking forward to Black Ops.

The following 3 users say thank you to tomb9194 for this useful post:

amplif1er, NinjaFTW, riotmost
11-14-2010, 09:11 PM #10

you have got to be kidding me you are speaking turtle turds INFINITY WARD SSSUUUCCCKKK! mw2 was the biggest fail in the history of cod treyarch are amazing waw was amazing way better than cod4 the multiplayer was good on waw and on black ops its amazing theres bound to be a few bugs because the game has been out for less than a week :bro: oh and the mw2 leaderboards failed you kept changing ranks in the world like from 12000 to 5000 to 99000 it was gay!
i think the graphics are the same as mw2 and the diving feature is amazing(sprinting and holding B or circle)

that will be all
Last edited by derreiseraygun ; 11-14-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: wanted to add more

The following 5 users say thank you to derreiseraygun for this useful post:

atreyu9a7x, Clive, Lydey, Moose Tamer, Riggzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo