Post: 4 New Wall breaches (Comeback,Horizon,Ascend,Retreat)
11-12-2014, 05:22 AM #1
P$ycho
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ascend
go on white box in middle of map and jump from corner to the post on the wall (very simple)

Horizon
go to the elevator located at 1 of the spawns and crawl through it (best and easiest)

Retreat
Go to platform above pool jump on to building and hover then push forward (kind of hard)

Comeback
go to garbage behind the camping building set a riot shield on it and jump onto riot shield hen jump up toward the window and burst forward towards it and yea fairly easy!

So if this is to hard to tell where everything is located watch video!

11-12-2014, 05:27 AM #2
Originally posted by ycho View Post
Ascend
go on white box in middle of map and jump from corner to the post on the wall (very simple)

Horizon
go to the elevator located at 1 of the spawns and crawl through it (best and easiest)

Retreat
Go to platform above pool jump on to building and hover then push forward (kind of hard)

Comeback
go to garbage behind the camping building set a riot shield on it and jump onto riot shield hen jump up toward the window and burst forward towards it and yea fairly easy!

Just need one for riot.. I had found four barriers on two maps. It's like nacht der untoten, with the floating in midair glitch. Useless except to make people jelly.
11-12-2014, 05:29 AM #3
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by Zombie
Just need one for riot.. I had found four barriers on two maps. It's like nacht der untoten, with the floating in midair glitch. Useless except to make people jelly.

I'm sure if you give it time somebody will post it or explore a little more Smile Alot of people wont release the good shit quite yet cause of all the patching going on right now :(
11-12-2014, 05:32 AM #4
I'm sure if you give it time somebody will post it or explore a little more Smile Alot of people wont release the good shit quite yet cause of all the patching going on right now :(

Maybe it would be like on 3arc games where a zombie running into you can push you into a barrier. Or maybe there's a way to die on the map and respawn inside a jail cell or something.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

P$ycho
11-14-2014, 10:21 AM #5
P$ycho
Banned
Maybe it would be like on 3arc games where a zombie running into you can push you into a barrier. Or maybe there's a way to die on the map and respawn inside a jail cell or something.

I remember them old glitches lol
11-14-2014, 11:45 AM #6
I remember them old glitches lol

Yeah :( nobody ever tried the ol' zombie-running-you-into-barrier glitch since BO1 :/
11-14-2014, 12:58 PM #7
P$ycho
Banned
Yeah :( nobody ever tried the ol' zombie-running-you-into-barrier glitch since BO1 :/

I like running in circles more than glitching back then :P
11-15-2014, 12:08 AM #8
I like running in circles more than glitching back then :P

But Shi no Numa had 20+ glitches :(

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

P$ycho
11-15-2014, 12:17 AM #9
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Horizon map gonna be patched soon i think... Loads people doing it :troll:
11-15-2014, 06:52 AM #10
Ascend

Horizon

Retreat

Comeback

The glitch on retreat to get out of map seems to be patched. Me and a friend tried it. We landed on the hilltop and instantly hit a deathbarrier (Gunner killed You) once we respawned, we had half health, no secondary, no exo ability, lost any bought items, and semi-god mode (you die but respawn two seconds later, even if both you and your friends are down)...so basically going out of map both screws you and keeps the game from ending Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo