10-28-2014, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When it gets leaked how is everyone going to play online without getting banned? I have had my jb PS3 for about a year now and I have never been online on it and have no knowledge on getting online with a low risk of getting banned. I've herd you can use tools like PsnPatch but do they actually work?
10-28-2014, 10:40 PM #2
Jeyhzo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FencePanel View Post
When it gets leaked how is everyone going to play online without getting banned? I have had my jb PS3 for about a year now and I have never been online on it and have no knowledge on getting online with a low risk of getting banned. I've herd you can use tools like PsnPatch but do they actually work?

Yes, with PSNPatch you can disable CFW so they can barely detect you.
10-28-2014, 11:42 PM #3
Yuck
Banned
Or just dont use tools :P
10-28-2014, 11:56 PM #4
seboy113
Pokemon Trainer
I have a question, so if I download advanced warfare will I be able to play online without getting banned ?(without using any tools)
10-29-2014, 12:08 AM #5
BlooDScapez ftw
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by seboy113 View Post
I have a question, so if I download advanced warfare will I be able to play online without getting banned ?(without using any tools)

You're on CFW so yes you will be banned.
10-29-2014, 12:12 AM #6
seboy113
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BlooDScapez
You're on CFW so yes you will be banned.

Even if i use psn patch and psninja?
Thanks
10-29-2014, 12:16 AM #7
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by seboy113 View Post
Even if i use psn patch and psninja?
Thanks

dont mod dont get banned, pretty simple, the whole psn patch crap is bs, it really comes down to if you mod or not, ive tested ps patch, psninja all the stealth stuff and its come down to if you mod regardless you will be banned, if you just play normal you're fine

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

10-29-2014, 12:19 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Horizon
Yes, with PSNPatch you can disable CFW so they can barely detect you.

That's completely wrong

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Loxy
10-29-2014, 12:26 AM #9
The Torrent Is Out But You Need To Be Elite :|
10-29-2014, 12:27 AM #10
Originally posted by Kas View Post
That's completely wrong

It's not completely wrong actually if you connect and attach any process it's detected. Edit one offset BOOM your detected ccapi makes is less possible but also dlc fixes can get you banned too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo