Post: [1.02] Freezing whilst synchronizing game settings (loading MP game)
11-01-2014, 11:40 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue, with or without modding any game content and not connecting or attaching any tool etc. I sometimes freeze when loading a game be it TDM or whatever.

This happens when the game is synchronizing game settings whilst sitting on the loading screen. I currently have the default EBOOT on the game and have deleted the patched and re-installed the PKG fix and v 1.02 and the issue persists. If anyone has had this please let me know and if you have managed to get it fixed. Have a nice day =3

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

SouljaBen_x
11-02-2014, 12:18 AM #2
Do you have a Copy or the real game with Disc ?
11-02-2014, 01:01 AM #3
i Also Have The Same Problem, i Tried The TDM Game 4 Times And Froze.. 4 TIMES! i Dont Know Whats Wrong i Tried Those Eboots On NGU But There Gave Me Error During Start Up!
11-02-2014, 01:28 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue, with or without modding any game content and not connecting or attaching any tool etc. I sometimes freeze when loading a game be it TDM or whatever.

This happens when the game is synchronizing game settings whilst sitting on the loading screen. I currently have the default EBOOT on the game and have deleted the patched and re-installed the PKG fix and v 1.02 and the issue persists. If anyone has had this please let me know and if you have managed to get it fixed. Have a nice day =3

CoD4 use to do something like this for me..What I did was clicked on "find game" it should pop all the game modes. Go rest your modem and router. Plug them back in,Turn ps3 off and reboot. Hopefully this fixes your problem.
11-02-2014, 02:00 AM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by 9818
Do you have a Copy or the real game with Disc ?

Copy

Originally posted by x View Post
i Also Have The Same Problem, i Tried The TDM Game 4 Times And Froze.. 4 TIMES! i Dont Know Whats Wrong i Tried Those Eboots On NGU But There Gave Me Error During Start Up!

It is rather frustrating. I might just leave it for a bit and learn some PPC
Last edited by Geo ; 11-02-2014 at 02:04 AM.
11-02-2014, 02:02 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
CoD4 use to do something like this for me..What I did was clicked on "find game" it should pop all the game modes. Go rest your modem and router. Plug them back in,Turn ps3 off and reboot. Hopefully this fixes your problem.

I will give it ago but I don't think that would be the case seeing as it is not constant and the fact I do not have the game disc *cough* It might have something to do with it but I will still try. Thanks for the help
11-02-2014, 02:48 AM #7
Copy

It is rather frustrating. I might just leave it for a bit and learn some PPC

Could that be that you download a modifyed Torret or a Modifyed shity download ?, How big is your gamesize ?
11-02-2014, 02:49 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by 9818
Could that be that you download a modifyed Torret or a Modifyed shity download ?, How big is your gamesize ?

The copy is fine
11-02-2014, 02:51 AM #9
The copy is fine[/QUOTE

Ok Smile than i don't know sorry ^^
11-02-2014, 04:06 AM #10
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
i have same problem i used a diffrent account everything is fine hope that helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo