11-22-2014, 09:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all

I have been banned 7 times on 7 different PSN accounts and 6 of those accounts hasn't even been modded. Somewhere something is up. Either they can see past PS ninja and PSN patch and can tell I am running on a CFW device or they are banning people via there PSID but only their accounts. If u know how I can fix this and know a way t go back online please help.

TX
and a Merry xmas Happy... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
11-22-2014, 09:52 PM #2
sven
Are you high?
maybe your using a modded eboot?
11-22-2014, 10:04 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Smilez1025 View Post
Hi all

I have been banned 7 times on 7 different PSN accounts and 6 of those accounts hasn't even been modded. Somewhere something is up. Either they can see past PS ninja and PSN patch and can tell I am running on a CFW device or they are banning people via there PSID but only their accounts. If u know how I can fix this and know a way t go back online please help.

TX
and a Merry xmas Happy... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Unfortunatly there is no way of un-banning the accounts already banned and yes they are detecting the fact you are running on a jailbroken console.

Also moved to Modding Questions :p
11-23-2014, 01:02 AM #4
matthijscod
Little One
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Unfortunatly there is no way of un-banning the accounts already banned and yes they are detecting the fact you are running on a jailbroken console.

Also moved to Modding Questions :p

If actvision can detect ur running cfw, so can sony then right? Why aren't we instant console banned then?
11-23-2014, 01:05 AM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post
If actvision can detect ur running cfw, so can sony then right? Why aren't we instant console banned then?

Something to do with the game & Demonware I believe which I am not fully educated on. You raise a good point which I don't know the answer to :p
11-23-2014, 03:43 AM #6
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
This is only the beginning people, soon all cfw users will be banned Gandalf the Grey
11-23-2014, 04:01 AM #7
^ Not really since the PS4 is out.
11-23-2014, 06:23 AM #8
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ha believe me or not, but demonware is soon having a full effect on all cfw users. Shiver
11-23-2014, 07:23 AM #9
Story of my life! haha, shit is crazy. I somehow bypassed it all by spamming X to play a game at least o_O even though it pops up that I've been banned a couple multiple times.
11-23-2014, 07:35 AM #10
I think you on to something there, I have downloaded a debugged eboot and Im running that. I have a backup of my previous boots. Damn don't trust just any eboot you get online. So here is what I am going to do. I am changing my IP, aswell as eboot to the original. After that I will let you all know how it worked out for me.
Originally posted by NETRODOM View Post
maybe your using a modded eboot?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo