11-23-2014, 01:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on 4.65 update and i copied advanced warfare from the disc through multiman but when i go to start the game it says that it doesnt support the update im on and i need to update but when i click yes my rebug goes off any help??
11-23-2014, 04:24 AM #2
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by shahiid View Post
I am on 4.65 update and i copied advanced warfare from the disc through multiman but when i go to start the game it says that it doesnt support the update im on and i need to update but when i click yes my rebug goes off any help??

ew rebug, go to ita Enzo
11-23-2014, 04:35 AM #3
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
just downpoa the update in the internet that should fox it 😄
I am on 4.65 update and i copied advanced warfare from the disc through multiman but when i go to start the game it says that it doesnt support the update im on and i need to update but when i click yes my rebug goes off any help??
11-24-2014, 04:28 PM #4
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest

I've helped a majority of people with this issue, if you still are having problems fixing this then add me on skype and ill guide you through it.

Skype@ FHackingTeam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo