11-26-2014, 02:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im On 4.50ita DEX w/ 4.60rebug
ok soo i tried both of the tutorials on how to fix this error:
(You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.)

and both didn't work. i have the cd(blus31466) and i downloaded it to my hdd becus the settings were dimmed out for the cd. i set bd mirror and external(for hdd) then i tried to load game(hdd) but it said i had to change title settings(which i dont know wtf that means) or transfer to external usb hdd so i copied Advanced Warfare to my usb. After i copied it to my usb then i tried to load the (hdd) game but it just goes to the XMB screen and doesn't start the game. I also tried putting the BD Mirror and External for the usb and it does the same thing. And if i try BD Mirror and Internal it says this operation is not allowed.

If Any of you guys have any ideas or the solution then please Reply below or message me.
11-27-2014, 05:36 AM #2
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by NinoExplorer View Post
Im On 4.50ita DEX w/ 4.60rebug
ok soo i tried both of the tutorials on how to fix this error:
(You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.)

and both didn't work. i have the cd(blus31466) and i downloaded it to my hdd becus the settings were dimmed out for the cd. i set bd mirror and external(for hdd) then i tried to load game(hdd) but it said i had to change title settings(which i dont know wtf that means) or transfer to external usb hdd so i copied Advanced Warfare to my usb. After i copied it to my usb then i tried to load the (hdd) game but it just goes to the XMB screen and doesn't start the game. I also tried putting the BD Mirror and External for the usb and it does the same thing. And if i try BD Mirror and Internal it says this operation is not allowed.

If Any of you guys have any ideas or the solution then please Reply below or message me.

Yes, many people had problems with this issue including me but i managed to fix it quite easily.

Add my skype: fhackingteam

and ill guide you through it.
11-27-2014, 10:45 AM #3
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Use PSN Patch, press L2 to patch games to 4.46(fixes the error).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo