Post: What has happened to services thread its vanished :s
11-28-2014, 06:35 PM #1
Advancer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I cannot find services thread anywhere , i had a perfectly good thread going on it and its just gone , deleted or what im baffled anyone no anything ?
11-28-2014, 06:50 PM #2
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by e View Post
I cannot find services thread anywhere , i had a perfectly good thread going on it and its just gone , deleted or what im baffled anyone no anything ?

They got closed temporarily...
11-28-2014, 06:51 PM #3
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
They got closed temporarily...

Why ? And will my thread be back on it when it comes back or have i gotta type all that shit back out again
11-28-2014, 06:54 PM #4
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Why ? And will my thread be back on it when it comes back or have i gotta type all that shit back out again

You can read about it here:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-28-2014, 06:55 PM #5
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest

You can read about it here:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-28-2014, 06:56 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Like BeaTs said you can read about it You must login or register to view this content. And as for any threads in the locked section, yes they will still be there once the section is available once again.

In there anything else you would like help with?
11-28-2014, 06:58 PM #7
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Like BeaTs said you can read about it You must login or register to view this content. And as for any threads in the locked section, yes they will still be there once the section is available once again.

Nope question answered thanks, just want to no why it got closed ill read that link Smile
11-28-2014, 06:59 PM #8
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by Geo View Post

Hey, is there anyway you could drag my thread out of there and post it on the Grand Theft Auto V Services section? i will need to edit the thread and add GTAV if so because ive only got Advanced Warfare recommended.
11-28-2014, 07:12 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by BeaTsDominion View Post
Hey, is there anyway you could drag my thread out of there and post it on the Grand Theft Auto V Services section? i will need to edit the thread and add GTAV if so because ive only got Advanced Warfare recommended.

You will have to contact a CM or Admin about it, I personally do not have access to the section currently and if you want it moved they will have to edit it first :p I am sure something could be done though.
11-28-2014, 07:12 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Nope question answered thanks, just want to no why it got closed ill read that link Smile

OK Smile
Thread answered and closed. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo