01-15-2015, 11:25 AM #1
PRoBleMaTiK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i bough the Lightning Premium Personalization Pack for AW & i downloaded it & installed it but it still shows me the lock sign on the lightning camo in the game when im goin to put it on a gun. And the exo & the calling card are still locked too. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
01-15-2015, 12:55 PM #2
zOutlawsz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PRoBleMaTiK View Post
So i bough the Lightning Premium Personalization Pack for AW & i downloaded it & installed it but it still shows me the lock sign on the lightning camo in the game when im goin to put it on a gun. And the exo & the calling card are still locked too. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Hey bros im having the same problem aswell it pisses me off cause my friends have the camos and everything else so angry right now
01-16-2015, 07:01 AM #3
PRoBleMaTiK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zOutlawsz View Post
Hey bros im having the same problem aswell it pisses me off cause my friends have the camos and everything else so angry right now

yeah man this sucks, i still cant use it.
01-27-2015, 12:34 PM #4
spookzbra
I am error
If you haven't already you should contact activation and ask them about it.
01-27-2015, 07:37 PM #5
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
So i bough the Lightning Premium Personalization Pack for AW & i downloaded it & installed it but it still shows me the lock sign on the lightning camo in the game when im goin to put it on a gun. And the exo & the calling card are still locked too. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

it is nothing you did this is a problem that a lot of people are having, it is activision's fault.
01-28-2015, 03:53 PM #6
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja

We'll I'm assuming you have a CFW due to being on Modding Questions, but you most likely have rebug right? If so, rebug can't let you use stuff from PSN Store even if you download the whole thing. If you want to download and use stuff from PSN Store, you should switch to ITA (I heard it's compatible with PSN). Try that Smile

The following user thanked ImHaXUnique for this useful post:

PRoBleMaTiK
01-28-2015, 08:00 PM #7
PRoBleMaTiK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
We'll I'm assuming you have a CFW due to being on Modding Questions, but you most likely have rebug right? If so, rebug can't let you use stuff from PSN Store even if you download the whole thing. If you want to download and use stuff from PSN Store, you should switch to ITA (I heard it's compatible with PSN). Try that Smile

alright, thanks bro.
01-28-2015, 08:28 PM #8
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
alright, thanks bro.

No problem just trynna help Smile
02-02-2015, 05:15 PM #9
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
Posted by XxUnkn0wnxX

Edat fix = fail doesnt work same with RAPS

Activision has done something that blocks Piracy and when i try to use Rap Sheet activation i get Insta Ban for just using reactPSN method...

i have really Grinded every method i know to get this to work....

i download the raps and fix , not work... time to work for bypass the edat's security...
02-13-2015, 12:34 PM #10
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Will the maps for aw be released for cfw? Didn't see any dlc for cfw for the ae4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo