01-18-2015, 07:23 PM #1
Vinny
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so I have a little bit of a problem. I tried downloading AW (Not from PSStore) and I cannot get it to work. Every time I load up the game all it shows is the AW logo and never loads up.

What I Did
1.Download
2.Get all .RAR files and put in folder
3.Replace certain files with 4.46.1 fixes
4.Go on ps3 and activate internal+BD Mirror
5.Install 1.06
6.Fix for that error that you get when you first load it
7.Restart

The game never loaded up. Only showed the logo. Please Help!
Last edited by Geo ; 01-20-2015 at 04:49 PM.
01-21-2015, 09:33 AM #2
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Originally posted by sunfenix View Post
Hey guys so I have a little bit of a problem. I tried downloading AW (Not from PSStore) and I cannot get it to work. Every time I load up the game all it shows is the AW logo and never loads up.

What I Did
1.Download
5.Install 1.06
7.Restart

You can fix it using Multiman
01-27-2015, 12:27 PM #3
spookzbra
I am error
your lucky these guys are nice some people refuse to answer questions that has piracy involvedEnzo just be careful while ur downloading torrents!
01-27-2015, 07:24 PM #4
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by TabbyCFW View Post
Hey guys so I have a little bit of a problem. I tried downloading AW (Not from PSStore) and I cannot get it to work. Every time I load up the game all it shows is the AW logo and never loads up.

What I Did
1.Download
5.Install 1.06
7.Restart

honestly bro if you have the cash go buy the game, keep the receipt, copy the game to your HDD using multiman and then go return the game and get your money back (a loop hole in the system, lol), then get a working eboot and you are good to go, and of course psnpatch, psninja, alway's a good thing to use those.

The following user thanked illusion_time for this useful post:

JohanMoya
01-28-2015, 03:58 PM #5
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by time View Post
honestly bro if you have the cash go buy the game, keep the receipt, copy the game to your HDD using multiman and then go return the game and get your money back (a loop hole in the system, lol), then get a working eboot and you are good to go, and of course psnpatch, psninja, alway's a good thing to use those.

This foo lmaoo! They gunna be like why you always buy games and return them? LOL be like bitches I just need to copy them hoes Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked ImHaXUnique for this useful post:

illusion_time
01-28-2015, 04:01 PM #6
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
And yea for the question, try getting a good torrent, some might have like 2/3 files missing and that's what causes freeze since it's not complete.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo