01-27-2015, 03:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got Call of Duty: AW and I didn't even play a single game and got this message:

"This profile has been permanently banned from playing Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare online due to a violation of the posted Security & Enforcement Policy. For more information, visit https://support.Activision.com/aw"

What rule did I violate, loading the fucking game?!? This is the second account of mine that has been banned for no fucking reason and its really making me mad cause I didn't do shit. Somebody please help me out here.
01-27-2015, 11:03 AM #2
spookzbra
I am error
do u have a cfw console
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM #3
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by drewbarnes43 View Post
I just got Call of Duty: AW and I didn't even play a single game and got this message:

"This profile has been permanently banned from playing Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare online due to a violation of the posted Security & Enforcement Policy. For more information, visit https://support.Activision.com/aw"

What rule did I violate, loading the fucking game?!? This is the second account of mine that has been banned for no fucking reason and its really making me mad cause I didn't do shit. Somebody please help me out here.

we can't help you bro if you don't answer.lol

like spookzbra said do you have a jailbroken ps3/CFW?
01-27-2015, 09:27 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I just got Call of Duty: AW and I didn't even play a single game and got this message:

Originally posted by time View Post
we can't help you bro if you don't answer.lol

like spookzbra said do you have a jailbroken ps3/CFW?

In all honesty, can't really help at all for the accounts tears But on a serious matter due to this being in the Modding Questions section I will assume a CFW is the cause. If Syscalls are not disabled and an antiban++ EBOOT is not in use along with a replaced default_mp.self file than any type of ban is imminent at any time.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

illusion_time
01-28-2015, 03:46 PM #5
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja

Yea, if it's you're first time ever loading up AW, make sure to use PS Ninja and PSN Patch to make it look like you playing legit. If it's a new account but you been banned before for modding, then it might be MAC Address ban , rarely tho but you never know.
01-28-2015, 06:55 PM #6
illusion_time
You talkin to me?

or you never know someone could of gotten a hold of your CID and got banned on advanced warfare, there are plenty of tool's out there that steel you CID when you use them.
04-14-2015, 05:09 AM #7
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
In all honesty, can't really help at all for the accounts tears But on a serious matter due to this being in the Modding Questions section I will assume a CFW is the cause. If Syscalls are not disabled and an antiban++ EBOOT is not in use along with a replaced default_mp.self file than any type of ban is imminent at any time.

I am a new modder and this happened to me in a custom game with nobody but me in it. Can you direct me to further information about your wise comment? Will be much appreciated.
04-14-2015, 06:35 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by driller2k View Post
I am a new modder and this happened to me in a custom game with nobody but me in it. Can you direct me to further information about your wise comment? Will be much appreciated.

By replacing your EBOOT and default file within the games directly using Promises builder within the modding tools section (see more info on these files there) and also using the PS3 home brew app called PSNPATCH to disable 'CFW mode' you are able to play AW without banning issues, although carrying out stat editing can open the risk. The game directly would be hdd0/game/BLES OR BLUSXXXXXX/USRDIR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo