01-28-2015, 03:54 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I recently got a recovery which included Max Prestige, Max Level, Mediocre Stats, and Unlock All. Everything is working fine, still not reset or banned. However, the Mastery Loadout/Customization that you receive for unlocking Royalty on all weapons, says it's unlocked but doesn't appear. If anyone knows anything about this, or if this is one of the things that's not included in the "Unlock All"... it says "Challenge Completed" when I go to the challenges section, but like I said before, the items don't appear in my armory.
01-28-2015, 02:23 PM #2
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Nas View Post
So, I recently got a recovery which included Max Prestige, Max Level, Mediocre Stats, and Unlock All. Everything is working fine, still not reset or banned. However, the Mastery Loadout/Customization that you receive for unlocking Royalty on all weapons, says it's unlocked but doesn't appear. If anyone knows anything about this, or if this is one of the things that's not included in the "Unlock All"... it says "Challenge Completed" when I go to the challenges section, but like I said before, the items don't appear in my armory.

No one has figured out a way yet to actually unlock all,
Technically it should be renamed to unlock all camos/calling cards
If you do unlock all on that account it's impossible to get the mastery equipment because the challenge says completed.
:/
01-28-2015, 03:32 PM #3
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Nas View Post
So, I recently got a recovery which included Max Prestige, Max Level, Mediocre Stats, and Unlock All. Everything is working fine, still not reset or banned. However, the Mastery Loadout/Customization that you receive for unlocking Royalty on all weapons, says it's unlocked but doesn't appear. If anyone knows anything about this, or if this is one of the things that's not included in the "Unlock All"... it says "Challenge Completed" when I go to the challenges section, but like I said before, the items don't appear in my armory.

It's because the Unlock All is a 95% unlock all, so it will complete challenges but it won't give you the exo's since its basically the last challange of the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo