03-03-2015, 02:25 PM #1
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys... So... To get right into it, I have missed advanced warfare plenty of times now... But... I recently got one account permantly banned... Which therefore got the rest of my accounts on that os3 banned. Every time I make a new account and sign in and go to play a game it kicks me out and says that "this account (PSN Name Here) is permanently banned from Advanced Warfare" how can I stop this from happening?
03-04-2015, 03:47 PM #2
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Are you on a CFW or OFW?
03-04-2015, 03:50 PM #3
Sammmmmy
Vault dweller
Spoof to OFW before going on Adavanced Warfare, I mod that game everyday and have never been banned. Also use "Prom1ses Eboot Builder" its 100%
03-04-2015, 03:50 PM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by ninja58 View Post
Hey guys... So... To get right into it, I have missed advanced warfare plenty of times now... But... I recently got one account permantly banned... Which therefore got the rest of my accounts on that os3 banned. Every time I make a new account and sign in and go to play a game it kicks me out and says that "this account (PSN Name Here) is permanently banned from Advanced Warfare" how can I stop this from happening?

Have you tried changing your console ID?
03-04-2015, 04:29 PM #5
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks everyone... I tried the eboot builder but I can't mount it in irisman as I don't know how to... Can anyone help me with that?
03-04-2015, 04:57 PM #6
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
Are you on a CFW or OFW?

Originally posted by ItzSammmy. View Post
Spoof to OFW before going on Adavanced Warfare, I mod that game everyday and have never been banned. Also use "Prom1ses Eboot Builder" its 100%

Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Have you tried changing your console ID?

Forgot to quote aha, sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo