03-19-2015, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I bought a mod menu from someone here and I tried asking them if I was required to have a jailbroken device, but they never replied, So I was wondering if I did cause when I open the file, there's "CEX" & "DEX". Sorry I'm dumb for asking this Shiver
03-21-2015, 08:39 PM #2
uhhh_bass17
I am error
Yeah im pretty sure you need a jailbroken device because thats how i use mods but im pretty sure you need your console to be jailbroken in order to use CEX or DEX
03-24-2015, 03:07 AM #3
Originally posted by bass17 View Post
Yeah im pretty sure you need a jailbroken device because thats how i use mods but im pretty sure you need your console to be jailbroken in order to use CEX or DEX

Yeah cause I bought a non host mod menu from someone on the forums and I forgot to ask if I needed to have a jailbroken ps3 to be able to use this mod menu.
03-24-2015, 10:38 PM #4
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CodGeeek View Post
Hi, I bought a mod menu from someone here and I tried asking them if I was required to have a jailbroken device, but they never replied, So I was wondering if I did cause when I open the file, there's "CEX" & "DEX". Sorry I'm dumb for asking this Shiver

Modding questions do not go here. Please read the forum rules before posting
03-30-2015, 12:53 AM #5
Originally posted by Angry View Post
Modding questions do not go here. Please read the forum rules before posting

That doesn't make sense lol. Moddig questions dont go here? When this is on the Modding questions section lol
03-30-2015, 01:01 AM #6
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Hi, I bought a mod menu from someone here and I tried asking them if I was required to have a jailbroken device, but they never replied, So I was wondering if I did cause when I open the file, there's "CEX" & "DEX". Sorry I'm dumb for asking this Shiver

LOL.

Well the answer is yes, you need a Jailbroken console.
03-30-2015, 02:09 AM #7
Hate
Space Ninja
That doesn't make sense lol. Moddig questions dont go here? When this is on the Modding questions section lol

cause the thread was moved bud
03-31-2015, 02:21 PM #8
the answer is yes, you need a Jailbroken ps3.
03-31-2015, 05:26 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

As many have said, yes :p Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo