09-03-2015, 11:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first post so don't judge, but with the release of the latest DLC released for AW, i am having some problems. These problems are that when i go into Zombies>Private Match>Map Select the newest map 'Awesome faceescent' instead of having the map thumbnail, it just has a lot of blue/orange boxes. When i start up the map, the picture is not in line and is stretched and after about 15 seconds it says "unknown process" and exits back to the menu. I also cant select the map when i want to play online with others. Is anyone else having this problem? if so, is there a fix?
09-03-2015, 12:11 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Penny69 View Post
This is my first post so don't judge, but with the release of the latest DLC released for AW, i am having some problems. These problems are that when i go into Zombies>Private Match>Map Select the newest map 'Awesome faceescent' instead of having the map thumbnail, it just has a lot of blue/orange boxes. When i start up the map, the picture is not in line and is stretched and after about 15 seconds it says "unknown process" and exits back to the menu. I also cant select the map when i want to play online with others. Is anyone else having this problem? if so, is there a fix?

Thread has been moved to Advanced Warfare Modding Questions.
09-03-2015, 12:14 PM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Penny69 View Post
This is my first post so don't judge, but with the release of the latest DLC released for AW, i am having some problems. These problems are that when i go into Zombies>Private Match>Map Select the newest map 'Awesome faceescent' instead of having the map thumbnail, it just has a lot of blue/orange boxes. When i start up the map, the picture is not in line and is stretched and after about 15 seconds it says "unknown process" and exits back to the menu. I also cant select the map when i want to play online with others. Is anyone else having this problem? if so, is there a fix?

You mostly likely need a fix for the dlc. Ngu doesn't like warez which is a dlc fix,but I am sure if you google it you should be able to find a fix. Smile
09-03-2015, 06:35 PM #4
no its nowhere a fix pls post some1 here a link
09-04-2015, 01:00 AM #5
Nah don't worry anymore it was just that Infinity Ward released the DLC before they released the update to the game so the un-updated version of the game didn't support the DLC. It's all fixed now because the update was released but thanks anyway! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo