10-10-2015, 08:53 AM #1
doamos
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I'm on a OFw 4.76 how can I get a mod menu for Advanced Warfare please thank you
10-11-2015, 12:16 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by doamos View Post
Hey I'm on a OFw 4.76 how can I get a mod menu for Advanced Warfare please thank you

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

WannaSmex_
10-11-2015, 12:38 PM #3
Were struggling find menu for aw on a cfw ps3 never mind a ofw you've got no chance mate

The following 2 users say thank you to Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

Magic Kittens, WannaSmex_
10-11-2015, 07:03 PM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
It's not possible on OFW. Go buy an E3 Flasher or a PS3 that's already jailbroken...
10-11-2015, 11:27 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Hey I'm on a OFw 4.76 how can I get a mod menu for Advanced Warfare please thank you

Thread moved to Advanced Warfare Modding Questions section.
10-14-2015, 07:33 PM #6
doamos
Gobble
Hey I thought I did put it in modding questions and also instead of mocking me u could have answered the question it sucks that I have to buy a flasher to put custom firware on my ps3 u would think that after all these years all you would need was a pc n USB hey thanks guys
10-16-2015, 06:03 AM #7
That's probably already possible but no one wants to release it.
01-02-2016, 11:48 PM #8
Mr_Splodes
I am error
Hey I thought I did put it in modding questions and also instead of mocking me u could have answered the question it sucks that I have to buy a flasher to put custom firware on my ps3 u would think that after all these years all you would need was a pc n USB hey thanks guys

No, and ofw mods will never be available for call of duty again. The coding that was need for a gamesave to overwrite game processes has been patched for awhile. U would get lucky to get a single player menu these days. Go back to mw2 and such if u want that kind of shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo