09-29-2016, 07:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do i PSN Patch and play advanced warfear, i can play offline but when i load the game in multiman and psn patch then go to log in, i load the game but it gets stuck on the advanced warfear logo screen and does nothing, help a brother out haha
09-29-2016, 05:03 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by GumOnBro
How do i PSN Patch and play advanced warfear, i can play offline but when i load the game in multiman and psn patch then go to log in, i load the game but it gets stuck on the advanced warfear logo screen and does nothing, help a brother out haha

Yeah most likely you been banned if it freezes. And do use psn patch just hit X on your xmb then X again it will beep and go black screen and load back to xmb. PSN Patch will be enabled then
09-29-2016, 11:22 PM #3
bro you might have to load up through irishman
10-02-2016, 04:00 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
How do i PSN Patch and play advanced warfear, i can play offline but when i load the game in multiman and psn patch then go to log in, i load the game but it gets stuck on the advanced warfear logo screen and does nothing, help a brother out haha

was your issue fixed?
10-04-2016, 02:57 AM #5
thanks mate, im yet to try im at work atm but ill give it ago when i get back home, cheers boys
10-06-2016, 12:56 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
thanks mate, im yet to try im at work atm but ill give it ago when i get back home, cheers boys

Update on your problem?
10-11-2016, 11:31 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff

status on your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo