10-01-2016, 03:42 PM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I go to play online on AdvancedWarfare I click on "play online" and it gives "Connecting to online services" and it then gives a black screen for 1-2 seconds and it goes back to previous screen where "play online , lan party" etc is and when I try again it gives same problem. I recently changed my MAC address and it's gives this problem I'm not a noob when it comes to modding and have modding on AW for a while now doing recoveries ETC and I've never had this problem if you know a solution let me know
Thanks for reading
Winky Winky
10-02-2016, 03:56 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
When I go to play online on AdvancedWarfare I click on "play online" and it gives "Connecting to online services" and it then gives a black screen for 1-2 seconds and it goes back to previous screen where "play online , lan party" etc is and when I try again it gives same problem. I recently changed my MAC address and it's gives this problem I'm not a noob when it comes to modding and have modding on AW for a while now doing recoveries ETC and I've never had this problem if you know a solution let me know
Thanks for reading
Winky Winky

Probably means you have been banned, you are going to need new antiban and a new account, try that and see if it works
10-02-2016, 03:50 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Probably means you have been banned, you are going to need new antiban and a new account, try that and see if it works

When I switch the eboot to the regular eboot I receive the servers are unavailable? But if I switch to a antiban eboot I have that issue..
10-06-2016, 08:40 PM #4
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
When I switch the eboot to the regular eboot I receive the servers are unavailable? But if I switch to a antiban eboot I have that issue..

Yeah your banned if it says unavailable. Try on different system if possible to confirm
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
When I go to play online on AdvancedWarfare I click on "play online" and it gives "Connecting to online services" and it then gives a black screen for 1-2 seconds and it goes back to previous screen where "play online , lan party" etc is and when I try again it gives same problem. I recently changed my MAC address and it's gives this problem I'm not a noob when it comes to modding and have modding on AW for a while now doing recoveries ETC and I've never had this problem if you know a solution let me know
Thanks for reading
Winky Winky

status on your issue?
10-11-2016, 02:16 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Thanks for reading
Winky Winky

Are you satisfied with the answes given or you still need help?
05-25-2017, 10:44 PM #7
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
still having issues.
tried new CID new mac address new account
still persists
06-27-2017, 03:56 PM #8
I am having the same exact issue." The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later." I have turned on set permissions in multiman and loaded the game. just copied my game to my hdd, I'm on 4.50ita DEX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo