12-14-2016, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have AW on ps3 but i cant play the game after i psn patch, ive tried backing up my disk and installing the game on my harddrive but nothing happens, it just loads the advanced warfare logo and dosent do anything after that, if someone could help us out that would be great

Cheers Fam*
01-09-2017, 09:45 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by GumOnBro
I have AW on ps3 but i cant play the game after i psn patch, ive tried backing up my disk and installing the game on my harddrive but nothing happens, it just loads the advanced warfare logo and dosent do anything after that, if someone could help us out that would be great

Cheers Fam*

what eboot are you running
01-09-2017, 05:54 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I have AW on ps3 but i cant play the game after i psn patch, ive tried backing up my disk and installing the game on my harddrive but nothing happens, it just loads the advanced warfare logo and dosent do anything after that, if someone could help us out that would be great

Cheers Fam*

Don't use PSN Patch it causes problems sometimes for certain games.
01-09-2017, 07:08 PM #4
dah
yt/dah
Don't run any of the XMB apps otherwise it'll freeze. What I use is the Fury FM|T Mod Menu EBOOT and connect with CCAPI on your Laptop/PC Desktop and turn on OFW Mode [On]
Wait a couple of minutes. Sign in through Holding the PSN circle button on your controller to sign in. It will freeze then go online. Make sure you put on OFW Mode on before signing in...

Make sure you use disc not the game in MultiMAN. When I download the game on HHD in MultiMAN - then I go on AW my solder freezes.
02-25-2017, 08:12 PM #5
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer

Cheers Fam*

i see you got not proper answer lol

this is how you fix it

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo