03-21-2017, 11:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i m on 4.50 ITA and i am using clean eboot and following all procedures from getting banned but every time i press "play online", it says connecting to online services for like 5 secs and then give me a error:- The Call of Duty: Advance Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. My friends on OFW can play so the service is not actually down ! Any suggestions ?
03-21-2017, 02:12 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by prabh View Post
okay so i m on 4.50 ITA and i am using clean eboot and following all procedures from getting banned but every time i press "play online", it says connecting to online services for like 5 secs and then give me a error:- The Call of Duty: Advance Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. My friends on OFW can play so the service is not actually down ! Any suggestions ?

That most likely means your banned. If you don't have the proper antiban protection i wouldn't recommend even playing the game
03-21-2017, 02:33 PM #3
and where can i get proper antiban protection? i m currently looking bo3 and aw, i have some people who want their aw modded and i cant just get through play online part :/
03-21-2017, 02:36 PM #4
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Make your own
03-21-2017, 02:53 PM #5
you do realize, buying from someone who already aced the bypass is better than taking risk and getting banned from the one you'd made
03-21-2017, 03:27 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
and where can i get proper antiban protection? i m currently looking bo3 and aw, i have some people who want their aw modded and i cant just get through play online part :/

Paradox has the best antiban protection.
03-21-2017, 04:06 PM #7
thanks that helps Smile @Dr.Luckeyy
03-21-2017, 04:20 PM #8
Originally posted by Dr.
That most likely means your banned. If you don't have the proper antiban protection i wouldn't recommend even playing the game

as you said that's a sign of Ban right, is it My cid banned from that game or my acc ?
03-21-2017, 04:47 PM #9
Father Luckeyy
as you said that's a sign of Ban right, is it My cid banned from that game or my acc ?

Account ban most likely
03-22-2017, 12:24 PM #10
Originally posted by Dr.
Account ban most likely

then it's not account ban since i tried 2 new accs, and it didnt even let me get online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo