06-24-2017, 10:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any working Anti-ban eboots? I've tried this one >*You must login or register to view this content. but it just greys out Play Online , character doesn't load and when selecting an option it just freezes.

:(
06-24-2017, 02:32 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iSickModz View Post
Is there any working Anti-ban eboots? I've tried this one >*You must login or register to view this content. but it just greys out Play Online , character doesn't load and when selecting an option it just freezes.

:(

Best Anti-ban is Paradox (Paid Menu)
06-24-2017, 06:35 PM #3
lucasaf01
Gym leader
you have to create your own antiban eboot, I created mine in 2015 following this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.
still working
06-24-2017, 06:53 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
you have to create your own antiban eboot, I created mine in 2015 following this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.
still working

That never worked at all I don't some people claim it works. Only Antiban I bene using and 100% working is paradox
06-24-2017, 09:36 PM #5
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.
That never worked at all I don't some people claim it works. Only Antiban I bene using and 100% working is paradox

I play without paradox using tools, doing unlock all, the tools doesn't have antiban, how do you explain this?
that works.
06-24-2017, 09:44 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
I play without paradox using tools, doing unlock all, the tools doesn't have antiban, how do you explain this?
that works.

I honestly don't believe that thread works cause I used it personally and didn't work. I ain't no noob as well inputting the proper addresses in the Eboot. I guess you were one of the lucky ones that it worked for.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo