10-31-2014, 01:38 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This program gives anyone the ability to edit EBOOTs to their liking.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.(You must login or register to view this content.)

(You must login or register to view this content.)

Looking for a memory editing program? Check out Rawdog's program You must login or register to view this content.!

Change log:
    1.01 - Initial Release
1.02 - Added UAV, custom FPS text. Updated addresses
[s]- Added Anti ban[/s]
- Fixed anti ban, added lots of checks when making file, fixed bug with fps text (thanks Absolute Zero!)
1.03 - Added FOV changer. Updated addresses
1.04 - Removed anti ban (patched). Updated addresses

FAQ:
Q. What is freeze fix?
A. Myself and others have noticed freezing when trying to attach a tool to the game's process. This option removes that function check.

Q. I made a BLUS/BLES EBOOT and it won't work! Why?
A. I've tried multiple methods of encrypting the EBOOT for CEX but they all seem to give me an error when trying to load the game. So if anyone has any suggestions to get it working then please post them here!

Thanks to:
SC58 - Non host stuff
seb5594 - QByteArray idea (saved my life!)
BLiNDzZ - Anti ban
Sal - Testing
Vince - Testing
RatchetBooty - Testing
NotALegitPlayer - Testing

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

The following 161 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Loki-, Hammy, دختور خصيان 911, عبدالرحمن نبيل, One, ⓙω мσ∂z, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, |ManiaC|, 0zersub, 1austin112, 3baady, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, Adel500, affsub007, aIex, Alexis-cs, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, AutoModder, BabyGirlHD, BedWetting, bhoot-iq, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, Cenetic, Chinx Drugz, clark1226, Connorrox2, CraCk_BaBy_13, CreativeInfant, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, de3productions, DEradicator, derbifreakxD, djattic, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EB-_-MoDz, EG6, EquakeCSharp, Ethan, Extecsy, Fifty, Fizzy Joon, Franky, Freak133113, Full-Evil, funforplaydream, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GeKn_ModzZHD, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HBRXIII, HiddenHour, HuHu_MoDz-, ImSooCool, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, itsGermanModz, Jazz1035--, JesseBropez, JLM, KaraTaylar, KARIM 12345, konpaku54, LBK, Loxy, Loz, Lucy Pinder, M3G4TR0N, marcqq, markoose, MartinModding, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modopoly, Modz-killer1, MODZ4FUN420, mohamed0007, moltar786, moviedog, Mr. Revenge, Norway-_-1999, NotALegitPlayer and 61 other users.
10-31-2014, 01:39 AM #2
Nice work!
10-31-2014, 01:39 AM #3
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Nice buddy! Finally :wub:

The following user thanked Ethan for this useful post:

Modopoly
10-31-2014, 01:42 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Hello!

This is an application I've been developing for a few days now and I just finished it today so I'm happy to finally share it. This program allows you to create EBOOTs with specific mods of your choosing. As of right now the UAV option is disabled because I haven't had any luck with it yet. It may or may not be added in the future.

Note: The freeze fix option disables the function that freezes you whenever you try attaching to the game's process. This will allow you to use modding tools.

Thanks to:
SC58
seb5594
Sal

Would it be safer to use an eboot or RTM? Also, if I used the eboot only for freeze fix is there a chance I can get banned?
10-31-2014, 01:44 AM #5
Knottedslug
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the release
10-31-2014, 01:44 AM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Would it be safer to use an eboot or RTM? Also, if I used the eboot only for freeze fix is there a chance I can get banned?

It's all up to you. If you prefer using a PC for mods, then I would go with that. There's always a chance of being banned. However I've been using this all day with different mods and such with no problems.
10-31-2014, 01:45 AM #7
Vurzyy
Keeper
Thank ! Happy
10-31-2014, 01:47 AM #8
One
At least I can fight
you made this quicker than i can download the game Sal nice job

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

ModaTron
10-31-2014, 01:48 AM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Happy Halloween! :pumpkin:

This is an application I've been developing for a few days now and I just finished it today so I'm happy to finally share it. This program allows you to create EBOOTs with specific mods of your choosing. As of right now the UAV option is disabled because I haven't had any luck with it yet. It may or may not be added in the future.

Note: The freeze fix option disables the function that freezes you whenever you try attaching to the game's process. This will allow you to use modding tools.

Thanks to:
SC58
seb5594
Sal

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

Nice m8, Will be releasing this soon prob tomorrow or this weekend a Non-Host menu, For people who would rather toggle there options on/off instead Winky Winky

Last edited by SC58 ; 11-08-2014 at 01:32 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, |_Lion_|, Alexis-cs, bhoot-iq, Bigbeast1998, Blaze Modding, ByAkuma, checkpoint209, DEradicator, EB-_-MoDz, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Franky, Geo, Hayden_1995, Welsh, Jannik007, LBK, Loxy, moekroeman, Pwnaggge, RebugAlex, RTE, ShutTheCrunchUp, Sluekid, Tipton_Modz, Tustin, witchery, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xIsaiahModz, xMaGiCaLGun, zDilan43z
10-31-2014, 01:52 AM #10
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Nice m8, Will be releasing this soon prob tomorrow or this weekend a Non-Host menu, For people who would rather toggle there options on/off instead Winky Winky

Big thanks to this guy right here! This wouldn't have been done right now if it wasn't for him. Finding the addresses before the game even leaked like a boss!

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

smashedya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo