09-16-2016, 06:04 PM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey NGU Babies!!!

It's yo boy Luckeyy aka iAmLegacyy7 back at it again. Now heres an rtm tool for Call of Duty Adavanced Warfare [1.20]

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Features

Ccapi & Tmapi Functions
Non-Host Mods
Lobby Mods
Recovery Stats
Set / Change CID
**Note** Anti-ban may vary. It may work for some people, May not work for some people.

Advanced Warfare Tool

Virus Scan

**Note** 4/57 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Instruction Steps to Prevent Ban

Step 1. Load Advanced Warfare to XMB

Step 2. Use PSNINJA

Step 3. USE PSN PATCH

Step 4. Load Advanced Warfare " Offline "

Step 5. Connect & Attach Advanced Warfare Tool

Step 6. Click " Anti-ban "

Step 7. Sign in through XMB [PS Button]

Step 8. Enjoy Modding!!!

Credits

@Ludacrious Beach aka SOAB
Anti-ban, Lobby, Non-host Offsets & Bytes

@LBK
Stats Offsets

@Luckeyy
Developer of " ⚝Gamer Choice™ Advanced Warfare Tool "

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 09-18-2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Updated New Download Link

The following 7 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

allant, anxify, DanyModz1, MrBehexed, simmy3601, TheMightyMoJo, Wu.
09-17-2016, 01:51 AM #2
anxify
I am error
Looks good! Smile
09-18-2016, 03:40 PM #3
Wu.
Brute
Are you sure about this tool that its working properly? It freezes my console when i click "Anti-ban".
09-18-2016, 03:52 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Wu. View Post
Are you sure about this tool that its working properly? It freezes my console when i click "Anti-ban".

If you freeze then you probably got insta banned, I am trying to help the community with something, If you cant' appreciate that then dont use it then. Very simple
09-18-2016, 07:36 PM #5
Wu.
Brute
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
If you freeze then you probably got insta banned, I am trying to help the community with something, If you cant' appreciate that then dont use it then. Very simple

Mate I appreciate what you did but i just asked simple question.I'm not here to hate what you did.
09-18-2016, 07:39 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Mate I appreciate what you did but i just asked simple question.I'm not here to hate what you did.

No problem. Just people get at people who make stuff when their trying to help and blame the creator when things happen
09-18-2016, 11:25 PM #7
simmy3601
Do a barrel roll!
Hey, im also having a freezing issue, idk if this info's any useful but I freeze when i a few seconds after signing in, im also using tmapi.
I also appreciate the effort put into the tool, looks awesome, great job mate Happy
09-18-2016, 11:41 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by simmy3601 View Post
Hey, im also having a freezing issue, idk if this info's any useful but I freeze when i a few seconds after signing in, im also using tmapi.
I also appreciate the effort put into the tool, looks awesome, great job mate Happy

i will re build it and re upload it give me a few mins
09-18-2016, 11:57 PM #9
Father Luckeyy

Originally posted by simmy3601 View Post

New i re build the tool and added a new download link, Please try again and thank you for notifying me

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Wu.
09-19-2016, 08:40 AM #10
Wu.
Brute
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
New i re build the tool and added a new download link, Please try again and thank you for notifying me

Luckeyy it was working for one match and now I'm banned. I know you want to help us but it's hard without proper antiban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo