Post: [UPDATED!] Advanced Warfare Unlimited Supply Drop Offsets
02-09-2015, 09:03 PM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So as you may or may not know already we now have Supply Drop challenges on Advanced Warfare. You can easily manipulate these challenges and give yourself as many supply drops as you want. Let's get right to it.

Stat Entry Address: 0x29F656C
Supply Drop Challenge (Locked, Progress, Completed):
    Stat Entry + 0x58CE
or
0x29FBE3A

0x00 = Locked, 0x01 = Progress, 0x02 = Completed

[I]Use this offset to change the status of your Supply Drop challenge[/I]

Supply Drop Challenge Amount:
    Stat Entry + 0x5CF4
or
0x29FC260

[I]Use this offset to change the amount of things to do before Supply Drop challenge completion[/I]

Choose Supply Drop Challenge
    Stat Entry + 0x6460
or
0x029FC9CC

[I]Use this offset to change your supply drop challenge. If you don't like the one you have now simply go to that offset and mess with the bytes till you get one you do like[/I]

Now here is how to use all of this to your advantage to give yourself as many supply drops as you want. If your Supply Drop challenge is already complete or locked then go to the Supply Drop Challenge offset (Stat Entry + 0x58CE or 0x29FBE3A) and change it to 0x01. Now your Supply Drop challenge is in progress. Now go to the Supply Drop challenge amount offset (Stat Entry + 0x5CF4 or 0x29FC260) and change it to 1 interger before the completion of the supply drop challenge. So let's say our Supply Drop Challenge was to get 30 kills with a sub machine gun in capture the flag. We'd set change the Supply Drop Challenge Amount offset value to 0x1D (this is hex for 29). We'd go into a game and get one kill and we'd get the supply drop and we'd repeat this process over and over until we feel we've got enough supply drops... and then we can do it some more :sheit:

Note: To put a number into hexadecimal simply go onto google and type 0x00 + your number here.
[/B]
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 02-10-2015 at 10:48 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

|_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Arrow_Modz, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, clark1226, EG6, EquakeCSharp, Gay For Satan, Geo, SQUID-EYE, Hunter926, iHaxel, ImHaXUnique, Jack PPCX, Jarvis123 xOGx, justinster, Loz, Luma, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, OrbitModding, PRoBleMaTiK, RayJ_chugs, recycling.exe, RoCK__711, RTE, SaberNGU, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, SveBu Live, Swaqq, Taylor, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, x5150xiZombie, xDebugKiller, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zambie
02-09-2015, 09:04 PM #2
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
These are too ratchet for us Winky Winky

The following user thanked ImHaXUnique for this useful post:

iHaxel
02-09-2015, 09:05 PM #3
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
About time. Needa
02-09-2015, 09:06 PM #4
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
nice work Enzo
02-09-2015, 09:11 PM #5
RB u are still Boss lol
02-09-2015, 09:43 PM #6
Thanks Happy
02-09-2015, 09:45 PM #7
EG6
Are you high?
You akr. Y u do dis. :dolan:
02-09-2015, 10:16 PM #8
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Due to some people not understanding how to set bytes, I've decided to save you the 3 second struggle.

Virus Scan :
You must login or register to view this content.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror : You must login or register to view this content.

Image :

*NOTICE: Big thanks to Hunter926. Updated it to 1.2
Last edited by Thirst ; 02-10-2015 at 07:03 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Thirst for this useful post:

AustinMods-, clark1226, Hunter926, PRoBleMaTiK, RatchetBooty
02-09-2015, 11:17 PM #9
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Grape
Due to some people not understanding how to set bytes, I've decided to save you the 3 second struggle.

Virus Scan :

Image :

*NOTICE: this is only for the KILLS challenges, it just sets it to un-completed and 29 kills. This was made for personal use wasn't meant to be given out since I only made it to benefit my challenge. I wouldn't know what other challenges other people received. RB's tutorial should be self-explanatory.

Can u add me on Skype and help me plz bro KushQuickScopes
02-09-2015, 11:40 PM #10
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Grape

Virus Scan :

Image :

*NOTICE: this is only for the KILLS challenges, it just sets it to un-completed and 29 kills. This was made for personal use wasn't meant to be given out since I only made it to benefit my challenge. I wouldn't know what other challenges other people received. RB's tutorial should be self-explanatory.

I pressed auto reset challenge and I just completed it with no supply drop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo