Post: 1.10 Debug & Clean Eboots and SELFs w/ Anti ban (Zombies & MP)
03-05-2015, 08:50 PM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Debug EBOOTs and SELFs w/ Anti ban

About

Hey NGU, just thought I would drop these for those of you who don't know how to make Debug EBOOTs and SELFs or set anti ban. If you would like to learn how to make debug SELFs for Zombies and all around anti ban, please refer to my thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

Debug SELFs w/ Antiban (All Game types, need both)

default_mp.self - You must login or register to view this content.

default.self - You must login or register to view this content.

If you wish to debug every game type, just drag these into your USRDIR and replace the 2 original ones. This allows you to debug ANY game type like I said, and not have to worry about ban at all! Another thing, I use a clean EBOOT with these, so that way it boots me into the Main Menu. You CAN use a Debugged EBOOT with these, the only difference is that it will boot you into Multiplayer first. From there you can go back to the Main Menu and everywhere else.

Debug EBOOT w/ Antiban (Multiplayer)

EBOOT.BIN - You must login or register to view this content.

Clean SELFs

Clean EBOOT

Foreword & Credits

I hope you all enjoy, I have been on since early 1.09 with the anti ban SELFs and a clean EBOOT, those allow you to run any game type (Zombies, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Survival) fully debugged and anti ban so you can stay online Happy

Credit to eddie mac for the Debug Files & updating the antiban.
Credit to Prom1ses for the antiban.
Credit to me for writing the tutorial on how to make SELFs, and creating this thread.

Enjoy!!
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 03-05-2015 at 09:17 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Absolute Zero for this useful post:

_ModdingFather_, bhoot-iq, Blaze Modding, chonchy808, clark1226, Eddie Mac, iTzDavid39, KaraTaylar, Maty360414, puffindaherb, SyGnUs, vse7en, xIce KiLLaH
03-05-2015, 11:41 PM #2
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
He'll fkn yeah, awesome bro!!!!!!
03-05-2015, 11:45 PM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
He'll fkn yeah, awesome bro!!!!!!

Thanks mayne Happy
03-05-2015, 11:59 PM #4
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
good work
03-06-2015, 01:39 AM #5
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Thanks man, but dont forget about eddie and Prom1ses Happy
03-06-2015, 01:56 AM #6
So this allowes me to go from mulitplayer to exo zombies with out the need to change my eboot
03-06-2015, 02:19 AM #7
Country Boy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Absolute
Debug EBOOTs and SELFs w/ Anti ban

About

Hey NGU, just thought I would drop these for those of you who don't know how to make Debug EBOOTs and SELFs or set anti ban. If you would like to learn how to make debug SELFs for Zombies and all around anti ban, please refer to my thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

Debug SELFs w/ Antiban (All Game types, need both)

If you wish to debug every game type, just drag these into your USRDIR and replace the 2 original ones. This allows you to debug ANY game type like I said, and not have to worry about ban at all! Another thing, I use a clean EBOOT with these, so that way it boots me into the Main Menu. You CAN use a Debugged EBOOT with these, the only difference is that it will boot you into Multiplayer first. From there you can go back to the Main Menu and everywhere else.

Debug EBOOT w/ Antiban (Multiplayer)

Clean SELFs

Clean EBOOT

Foreword & Credits

I hope you all enjoy, I have been on since early 1.09 with the anti ban SELFs and a clean EBOOT, those allow you to run any game type (Zombies, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Survival) fully debugged and anti ban so you can stay online Happy

Credit to eddie mac for the Debug Files & updating the antiban.
Credit to Prom1ses for the antiban.
Credit to me for writing the tutorial on how to make SELFs, and creating this thread.

Enjoy!!

lol so i can go from multiplayer to zombies without changing eboot? and will this work for cex?
03-06-2015, 03:59 AM #8
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by FAKIE
So this allowes me to go from mulitplayer to exo zombies with out the need to change my eboot

Yes sir Happy
03-06-2015, 04:00 AM #9
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Country
lol so i can go from multiplayer to zombies without changing eboot? and will this work for cex?

Yes that is exactly what you can do lol, and no they aren't for now but eddie and I can make some!
03-06-2015, 04:23 AM #10
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Country

I am talking about the EBOOT for CEX, I'll see if I can do something with the SELFs, but don't hold your breath, haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo