03-10-2015, 05:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted anything on NGU. Well, I want to change that, and I'm going to start by posting some odd and leftover content in Advanced Warfare.

This is all from the PC VERSION (but the structs I used to find all of this were ripped from XBox so it should work on all platforms) and was done through CMRs.

- Weapons -

MW3 Riot Shield:

Here it is in the class selection screen. It looks like the heavy shield, in terms of the icon/UI strings, but then...
You must login or register to view this content.

When you actually spawn in, it appears exactly like it should
It is visually the same as MW3's riot shield. The animations, appearance, etc. is exactly the same as MW3. However, it doesn't actually function as a riot shield! The bullets will pass right through it, meaning no online riot shield shenanigans for me :(

The Juggernaut version of the MW3 Riot Shield (from the Recon Jugg streak) also exists in the game. It functions exactly the same except you can't move when you have it out (it appears to reduce the player move speed to 0, effectively making you immobile) and it can be placed on the ground like the real Heavy Shield. Interestingly enough when you get a kill with it the killicon in the feed is the MW3 juggernaut killicon. Just goes to show how much this game is based on MW3.

ASM-1 Juggernaut (?):

Pulling up the same screenshot, you can see the ASM-1 Juggernaut in this class (it's the primary weapon, it appears blank due to not having proper UI strings/icon due to it being a weapon only intended to be equipped from scripts). It appears to have absolutely zero differences in terms of the ASM-1 (but I'd take a guess and say that any balance updates the ASM-1 has received, this one hasn't received due to it being a different weapon file) except you can't move with it out, just like the MW3 Juggernaut Riot Shield. The killicon is just the standard ASM-1 icon.

Here's what it looks like in-game (as if you were expecting something that looks different from the ASM-1 :p )

Zombie Melee (??):

Here's an odd weapon (that I can't explain). It's called "zombie melee" in the files, and it appears in the create a class as the combat knife.

When idling with it, it appears as a small glitchy hand piece down at the bottom of the screen as seen here

When swinging it, it is the default melee, but no knife is actually seen within your hands

There's no oddities with this weapon otherwise. It's functionally identical to the combat knife despite the odd viewmodel things.

Carrydrone:

Here's another unexplainable oddity. It's called Carrydrone, and it appears to be some sort of bugged out killstreak activator. It appears as a Frag grenade in the UI (oddly enough)

Goliath/Exo Minigun:

Awww yeah. This one would be amazing if it didn't bug out hard. Here's what it looks like in the class

Upon spawning in, it becomes this (this picture was taken during the taking out animation, so it didn't bug out quite yet)

It has infinite ammo, and it'd be great for cheating, but the viewmodel absolutely bugs out when it's fully out. It covers the entire screen no matter your settings, making it entirely unusable as a legitimate weapon. However, third person mode avoids that issue.

- Gamemodes -

atdm:

Not much to say about this one. It's just FFA when you actually get in game and spawn in (but if you don't spawn in fairly quickly, the menus will forcibly close and you can't reopen them, presumably due to missing/blank scripts for the gamemode).

kotm:

This is probably the most interesting of the "cut" gamemodes. Once again, it's FFA in game, but upon pausing and looking at the info an interesting blurb appears.

Maybe some sort of base destruction gamemode? I don't really know if any of the maps are even big enough for bases, but that's probably why this was scrapped.

boot:

Going off purely the name, this was most likely some sort of Bootcamp mode (or maybe it's the gamemode used under Combat Readiness Program...who knows), but it also has an interesting blurb.

Maybe it was meant to be some sort of "Exo Sabotage" mode or something? That's what I get from this blurb. Very interesting nonetheless!

- Other Cut Stuff -

Thirdperson:

Yep, the thirdperson mode from MW2 and I think MW3 remains in the game here. Can be enabled by changing a bit in the CMR. Quite hidden.

Leftover Perks:

I say "leftover" because every single perk from every CoD ever appears to be completely working in-game. There are some interesting ones in here, I'll update this later to go more in depth.

- To-add -

• Killstreaks
  • In-depth list of perks
  • Camos
  • Attachment oddities
  • Other leftover content

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I'll be updating it with a ton more AW cut and odd content. It's really quite neat how much stuff remains in this game!
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-21-2015 at 08:19 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 6jarjar6, AddictedtoChaos, aerosoul94, Gay For Satan, Geo, Welsh, Jacob-And-Britt, Jordan, MORPHEUS__2142, Nick, ResistTheSun, RTE, SyGnUs, TotalModzHD, Tustin
03-10-2015, 05:18 AM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Nice post man! Can't wait to see more!
03-10-2015, 05:27 AM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Lol, this game was silly with all the hidden shit in classes. Do they still let you put all the variations of the orbital care package in your class, letting you get 4 care packages in like 4 kills? I used to put that on with my class editor.
03-10-2015, 11:01 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Mum always told me to eat left overs :happyguy:
03-10-2015, 11:04 AM #5
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
This is quite interesting, keep it updated Tiphat
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM #6
Originally posted by Gay
This is quite interesting, keep it updated Tiphat

I plan on it, definitely! There's a wealth of interesting content in here, and it's all useful to those who make AW mods on consoles. I'll eventually add technical information to all of this so someone that's making a menu or whatever can utilize it.
03-10-2015, 02:53 PM #7
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
too bad the perks were patched :|
03-10-2015, 03:15 PM #8
Great thread some of those i didnt know were wtill lurking around the game.. makes you think if they might release them down the line?
03-10-2015, 05:08 PM #9
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Lol, this game was silly with all the hidden shit in classes. Do they still let you put all the variations of the orbital care package in your class, letting you get 4 care packages in like 4 kills? I used to put that on with my class editor.

Holy shit, it's Tustin Bieber..omg I love you bieber! :derpina: pls make more songs
03-13-2015, 03:07 PM #10
CamxCore
Save Point
The "carry drone" is the ball from uplink. To bad they removed the riot shield model on the last 360 update. It was cool while it lasted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo