Post: New fully modded EBOOTS with WORKING Anti-ban. Green wallhack, redboxes and more!!!
04-19-2015, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.Hey guys, Twisted here and since promises is no longer updating i took the time to make some modded eboots for all the lazy people lol. Theses eboots along with the debug eboot have working Anti-ban. Please Enjoy. If you would like your own personal eboot just let me know. Thanks! THIS IS FOR 1.14
Blus Eboot includes= Anti-ban++, Advanced UAV,Attach freeze fix,Dis. Perk protection,Green wall-hack,Steady-aim,Red boxesNo recoil,UAV, and red laser. The debug eboot contains= Anti-ban++.

Hey guys, as you know the Anti-ban has been hotfixed! Download and use these at your own discretion as you will prolly get banned. Sorry guys!

For BLUS EBOOT Download Below.
You must login or register to view this content.

For BLES EBOOT Download Below.

For normal DEBUG with Anti-ban++
AGAIN ANTI-BAN HAS BEEN HOTFIXED IM VERY SORRY. I AM WORKING ON A ANTI-BAN. WILL PROBABLY BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE! Thanks guys!
Last edited by TwistedModzV3 ; 05-24-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Added HOTFIX Message

The following user thanked TwistedModzV3 for this useful post:

Envy_Modz

The following user groaned TwistedModzV3 for this awful post:

akra115
04-19-2015, 12:54 PM #2
Doesnt work on blus. Got error on startup operation
04-19-2015, 07:20 PM #3
REBE
Gobble
hello me you can make one for blus anti -ban UAV without backing down and red boxes please and thank you
good if you can jejejejeEw acne face It is for blus
04-19-2015, 07:57 PM #4
FlipFlow
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.Hey guys, Twisted here and since promises is no longer updating i took the time to make some modded eboots for all the lazy people lol. Theses eboots along with the debug eboot have working Anti-ban. Please Enjoy. If you would like your own personal eboot just let me know. Thanks!
Blus Eboot includes= Anti-ban++, Advanced UAV,Attach freeze fix,Dis. Perk protection,Green wall-hack,Steady-aim,Red boxesNo recoil,UAV, and red laser. The debug eboot contains= Anti-ban++.

For BLUS EBOOT Download Below.

For BLES EBOOT Download Below.

For normal DEBUG with Anti-ban++

There are so many eboot threads holy fusket
04-19-2015, 10:47 PM #5
Originally posted by FlipFlow View Post
There are so many eboot threads holy fusket

True but most dont have a working Anti-ban nor this many mods. Sorry if this offended you
04-19-2015, 11:05 PM #6
akra115
Bounty hunter
why is there force host in this
04-20-2015, 04:58 AM #7
Leo
Are you high?
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
True but most dont have a working Anti-ban nor this many mods. Sorry if this offended you

can you make a anti ban for exo zombies Bles
04-20-2015, 05:11 AM #8
akra115
Bounty hunter
this got me banned
04-20-2015, 06:56 AM #9
Originally posted by Jhedge View Post
Doesnt work on blus. Got error on startup operation

Thats because your trying to use a debug eboot on cex...
04-20-2015, 08:13 AM #10
is this 1.13 debug eboot???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo