05-01-2016, 04:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anybody have a working aw 1.20 menu base that is yellow
05-01-2016, 04:49 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by AbsoluteAimbot
Anybody have a working aw 1.20 menu base that is yellow

I am not trying to come off rude, but that fact you would need the base to be that exact color before you even got it tells me you are not too familiar with whatever language this base would be in (I'm assuming C++) on top of the fact if you plan on making a menu you should be familiar with that language before making it.
However you could check out this tutorial series and maybe learn as you go?
05-03-2016, 07:17 AM #3
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I am not trying to come off rude, but that fact you would need the base to be that exact color before you even got it tells me you are not too familiar with whatever language this base would be in (I'm assuming C++) on top of the fact if you plan on making a menu you should be familiar with that language before making it.
However you could check out this tutorial series and maybe learn as you go?

I know it's c++ but I know nothing about it
05-03-2016, 05:55 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by AbsoluteAimbot
I know it's c++ but I know nothing about it

Well you should get familiar with c++ before trying to make a menu, also if you are like me you learn as you go so you could jump right in and follow that tutorial, that tutorial is how to make a menu for MW3 but could be applied to AW or really any game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo