02-27-2015, 01:16 PM #1
spookzbra
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi ive been console banned and ive missed cod aw online so i was wondering is there anyway to make local play just like online play like with the leveling up and supply drops, the gun camos all that stuff thanks
02-28-2015, 05:08 PM #2
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by spookzbra View Post
hi ive been console banned and ive missed cod aw online so i was wondering is there anyway to make local play just like online play like with the leveling up and supply drops, the gun camos all that stuff thanks

Don't think you can bud sorry :/
03-01-2015, 01:19 AM #3
spookzbra
I am error
ahh ok well fare enough thank you
03-02-2015, 08:25 PM #4
ahh ok well fare enough thank you

Simple solution to this is to find another cid an change it so you can get back to playing online ..ngu doesn't allow them so i cant help with that part but a quick search for this on google will yield you good results!!'
03-03-2015, 08:49 AM #5
spookzbra
I am error
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
Simple solution to this is to find another cid an change it so you can get back to playing online ..ngu doesn't allow them so i cant help with that part but a quick search for this on google will yield you good results!!'

yeh i know that u gotta change it and all that but i dont want a public one or to pay 35-40 bucks for it
03-03-2015, 01:25 PM #6
yeh i know that u gotta change it and all that but i dont want a public one or to pay 35-40 bucks for it

Well at this point you dont have many options other then to use a public or spend some cash on a private but those are 99% resold.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo