03-28-2015, 04:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have AW on ps4, if someone mods my account on ps3 will it transfer over to ps4? probably a dumb question but im not sure!
03-28-2015, 04:15 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by silxntly
i have AW on ps4, if someone mods my account on ps3 will it transfer over to ps4? probably a dumb question but im not sure!

Yes It Will Transfer, However Sledge Hammer Detect Stats Alteration Which Could Lead To A;
Ban Or Stats Reset,
I Do Not Recommend Getting Somebody Modding Your Account
04-01-2015, 04:05 PM #3
You can only transfer it over once and once only, so I would advise you to not go overboard if you decide to do this or as Reyz mentioned, it could result as a ban/reset. either way best of luck
04-03-2015, 04:06 AM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by SK
You can only transfer it over once and once only, so I would advise you to not go overboard if you decide to do this or as Reyz mentioned, it could result as a ban/reset. either way best of luck

Actually, Wrong. You can transfer as many times as you want to, as it automatically syncs into your Playstation 4 account.
04-03-2015, 04:30 AM #5
Jyung1990
Pokemon Trainer
Jus unlock all don't mess with the stats an U won't get reset
04-05-2015, 02:45 PM #6
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Originally posted by SK

This isn't GTA V

The following 2 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

fds423ed, Franky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo