05-29-2017, 10:47 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys. I knew that before with some tools that let you choose a prestige and etc that it would give you an advanced supply drop for each prestige and a elite weapon per each prestige. So let's say you prestige all the way to 30, that would be 30 advanced supply drops and some odd numbers of elite weapons. Anyway to do that again? Like I haven't tried any tool to prestige a character but I don't know if I should do it manually like do each prestige manually till I reach 30 and or just prestige all the way to 30 and get what I'm talking about. If so with what took? Is Synergy's tool good ? Also I wanted to add while I'm writing this which tool to use to add contact grenades?
05-30-2017, 03:00 PM #2
iDon
I’m too L33T
Anybody ?
05-31-2017, 08:50 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Bump.....
07-16-2017, 01:55 AM #4
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Hello guys. I knew that before with some tools that let you choose a prestige and etc that it would give you an advanced supply drop for each prestige and a elite weapon per each prestige. So let's say you prestige all the way to 30, that would be 30 advanced supply drops and some odd numbers of elite weapons. Anyway to do that again? Like I haven't tried any tool to prestige a character but I don't know if I should do it manually like do each prestige manually till I reach 30 and or just prestige all the way to 30 and get what I'm talking about. If so with what took? Is Synergy's tool good ? Also I wanted to add while I'm writing this which tool to use to add contact grenades?

There isn't no tool that could do that bro i use Crystal Project Multi Tool & Synergy's Tool and gives you most elite weapons but only 2 advanced supply drops
07-18-2017, 09:04 PM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
There isn't no tool that could do that bro i use Crystal Project Multi Tool & Synergy's Tool and gives you most elite weapons but only 2 advanced supply drops

Where can I get crystal project from ?
07-18-2017, 09:14 PM #6
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Where can I get crystal project from ?

Cracked or Full Version?
07-18-2017, 09:15 PM #7
iDon
I’m too L33T
Full version. Is it the one from those French people ?
07-19-2017, 05:42 AM #8
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Put max level and do prestige manually, keep doing until reach prestige 30

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo