11-11-2014, 07:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, if you can help me do it myself or do it for me I'll pay you. I have been away from Nextgenupdate for a while and I am so lost at where to begin with the modded classes. I also have tons of double XP codes if you would rather have a lot of those then money. Thanks message me.
11-11-2014, 07:28 PM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
As the title says, if you can help me do it myself or do it for me I'll pay you. I have been away from Nextgenupdate for a while and I am so lost at where to begin with the modded classes. I also have tons of double XP codes if you would rather have a lot of those then money. Thanks message me.

Im Sure Modded Classes will Get You Ban/Reset Quickly, but is up to you my niqqa
11-11-2014, 08:33 PM #3
As the title says, if you can help me do it myself or do it for me I'll pay you. I have been away from Nextgenupdate for a while and I am so lost at where to begin with the modded classes. I also have tons of double XP codes if you would rather have a lot of those then money. Thanks message me.

i can help you bro ive not been banned yet and i done them on the 1.02 update
11-11-2014, 09:50 PM #4
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^

If u still want them. Add me on skype: Martokiper
11-11-2014, 10:03 PM #5
add dexteamftwNot Happy or Sad i aint been ban yet an i have never been cid ban
11-11-2014, 10:13 PM #6

Can do it! Comes with 1 month warranty! Add my skype: quintenrdp
11-11-2014, 10:16 PM #7
I do not have Skype. If you can do it private message me here on NGU.
11-11-2014, 10:36 PM #8
There just UAV classes not more and i think you will get banned :l
11-11-2014, 11:49 PM #9
I have every class even the xmg noob tubes and im still not banned lol the most they will do is patch the classes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo