10-11-2016, 05:01 AM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sup ngu!

i recently found MrNiato's new mod menu for ExoZombies*You must login or register to view this content. and it got me thinking.... is there any way to take his amazing mod menu and put it into a SPRX file instead of having to launch the menu by using the exe file on my pc?*

suggestions?
WAFFA

ps
version im using is BLUS3466 and im on 4.80.1 DREX cfw
10-11-2016, 11:32 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
sup ngu!

i recently found MrNiato's new mod menu for ExoZombies*You must login or register to view this content. and it got me thinking.... is there any way to take his amazing mod menu and put it into a SPRX file instead of having to launch the menu by using the exe file on my pc?*

suggestions?
WAFFA

ps
version im using is BLUS3466 and im on 4.80.1 DREX cfw

yes it is possible, whether someone else is going to do it is a different matter
10-11-2016, 07:01 PM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
~

Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yes it is possible, whether someone else is going to do it is a different matter

I would say I will do it, but in all honesty I lose interest and motivation in any project I start lately, so it would probably never be finished. Needa

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
10-12-2016, 02:49 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I would say I will do it, but in all honesty I lose interest and motivation in any project I start lately, so it would probably never be finished. Needa

hahahaha wow nah true, AW is a dumb game, its fun to play legit but modding on it is too dificult

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
10-15-2016, 12:46 AM #5
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader

Well dudes is there any way you could explain to me how I can convert his mod menu to a sprx? I already contacted him to try to see if he could but he didn't respond....

Thanks in advance
Waffa

Ps
I am only interested in zombie mode for AW lol I know everything else sucks about the game hahahahaha that's all I ever hear when I mention modding AW hahahahaha
10-17-2016, 08:15 PM #6
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat

can u even code? wat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo