08-13-2014, 03:39 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this thread to see what other people think about this new Call of Duty which to be honest looks a bit more different then all the others, new ideas, new ways of doing things but then again wasn't that what ghosts was meant to be like? and how did that turn out, oh yea fucking awful :needa.

If you haven't seen the multiplayer reveal yet then you can watch it below!

Well as all COD's I always try it before buy it so hopefully it wont be a big disappointing like Ghost's and will be a lot more engaging and more enjoyable to play but my thoughts on the trailer so far is that its sort of Modern Warfare smashed together with Black Ops but either way I'm not going to make any statements on the game until I've played it myself.

Anyway guys, post your thoughts on the game on this thread Smile!

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Confusing
08-13-2014, 03:42 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Shark View Post
I made this thread to see what other people think about this new Call of Duty which to be honest looks a bit more different then all the others, new ideas, new ways of doing things but then again wasn't that what ghosts was meant to be like? and how did that turn out, oh yea fucking awful :needa.

If you haven't seen the multiplayer reveal yet then you can watch it below!

Well as all COD's I always try it before buy it so hopefully it wont be a big disappointing like Ghost's and will be a lot more engaging and more enjoyable to play but my thoughts on the trailer so far is that its sort of Modern Warfare smashed together with Black Ops but either way I'm not going to make any statements on the game until I've played it myself.

Anyway guys, post your thoughts on the game on this thread Smile!

Fake and Gay
08-13-2014, 03:42 AM #3
Number
Banned
ITS PHOOKING AWESOME MEN Woot!!
08-13-2014, 03:57 AM #4
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
get out me cod broom broom

The following 2 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

Alt, NJN
08-13-2014, 04:07 AM #5
RouletteBoi
Do a barrel roll!
YES we can swim on cod multiplayer now
Last edited by RouletteBoi ; 08-13-2014 at 04:15 AM.
08-13-2014, 04:38 AM #6
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
I feel like it's going to be a mix of either Black Ops 2 with a pinch of Ghosts, and just a smudge of Modern Warfare 3. The feature I like the most is the jetpacks or w-e they are. That turn on @ 1:32 was pretty sweet, just imagine doing that to kids on CoD and hearing them rage.
08-13-2014, 05:05 AM #7
I think it looks absolutely horrendous.
08-13-2014, 09:32 AM #8
Originally posted by RouletteBoi View Post
YES we can swim on cod multiplayer now

You can swim in world at war
08-13-2014, 11:29 AM #9
All I know is when you put all these new features in such as jetpacks, you open up a whole new spectrum of bullshit for the little kids to do. Trickshotting in this game will probably hit a high as well now that they can jump 100 feet high. Woooooooh! Kidding me
08-13-2014, 11:45 AM #10
Alt
Banned
It looks amazingly rubbish. It looks a cross between Halo, Titanfall and some other games I can't remember the names of lol. The thread I made explains it all lol - You must login or register to view this content.

I wont be buying it and I'm happy to play Battlefield 4.
Last edited by Alt ; 08-13-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo