08-18-2014, 10:14 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was confirmed to be running at 60fps by the developer Mike Meija. They haven't revealed the target resolution yet, but at least we know it won't be running at 30fps.

He stated the following:
"We are not talking about the - we're still waiting for announcements to come out in terms of where we're at with the resolutions, but I can tell you that the three year development title that we've had, working with everyone involved to make sure that we're getting it right... we're still optimising the game, but even with where we're at right now, we're really happy.

"We're ahead of where we were last year, and we still have time, we still have a couple of months to go."

I predict that it will run on 1080p on both consoles since Ghosts ran on 1080p on the PS4, while Xbox One users got 720p(lol).
08-19-2014, 06:26 PM #2
Originally posted by Budz View Post

You must login or register to view this content.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was confirmed to be running at 60fps by the developer Mike Meija. They haven't revealed the target resolution yet, but at least we know it won't be running at 30fps.

He stated the following:
"We are not talking about the - we're still waiting for announcements to come out in terms of where we're at with the resolutions, but I can tell you that the three year development title that we've had, working with everyone involved to make sure that we're getting it right... we're still optimising the game, but even with where we're at right now, we're really happy.

"We're ahead of where we were last year, and we still have time, we still have a couple of months to go."

I predict that it will run on 1080p on both consoles since Ghosts ran on 1080p on the PS4, while Xbox One users got 720p(lol).

60 fps on both ps3 and ps4?
08-22-2014, 08:53 AM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I don't buy this for one second.

On PC, I believe it will be 60FPS (or grater should your monitor and GPU be able to do so), but on consoles I highly doubt it.

If it turns out to be true, then well done about fucking time, but this is one of those, I'll believe it when I see it things.
09-19-2014, 06:59 AM #4
pc can be up to 1000 depends on pc on ps3 and ps4 its 60fps and xbox series is 120fps but xbox graphics suck and ps3 nd 4 is better thats why thwy both run at 60fps
09-20-2014, 04:53 AM #5
Good Good
09-21-2014, 06:11 PM #6
Whyz
I am error
good.
10-02-2014, 03:37 AM #7
philnastydog
I am error
Originally posted by Cryptic
I don't buy this for one second.

On PC, I believe it will be 60FPS (or grater should your monitor and GPU be able to do so), but on consoles I highly doubt it.

If it turns out to be true, then well done about fucking time, but this is one of those, I'll believe it when I see it things.

It's always been 60 FPS for every platform -__-
10-02-2014, 10:36 AM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by philnastydog View Post
It's always been 60 FPS for every platform -__-

No it hasn't. Only on pc.

Used to be a console gamer.
10-04-2014, 07:12 AM #9
Its been 60 fps on all platforms ... Nothing surprising lol
10-08-2014, 02:04 AM #10
theShocker97
Little One
Originally posted by Cryptic
No it hasn't. Only on pc.

Used to be a console gamer.

On ps3 if you use drawfps on bo2 and back, (haven't tried Ghosts) it will show a steady 60 fps when no explosions are happening.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo