10-16-2014, 10:32 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I was able to get my hands on Advanced Warfare early from some guy on craigslist today so I am trying to give it to you guys early also (the NGU community) I was wondering how to put the game on my computer and upload it thanks for all your guys help!

The following 3 users groaned at Versed for this awful post:

One, Synergy, xSuperLᴏbbies
10-16-2014, 10:34 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by CalvinMods View Post
Hey guys I was able to get my hands on Advanced Warfare early from some guy on craigslist today so I am trying to give it to you guys early also (the NGU community) I was wondering how to put the game on my computer and upload it thanks for all your guys help!

You would have to back up the game and transfer it to your computer. You can only post it in the ELITE sections because of rules.
10-16-2014, 10:47 PM #3
Hey guys I was able to get my hands on Advanced Warfare early from some guy on craigslist today so I am trying to give it to you guys early also (the NGU community) I was wondering how to put the game on my computer and upload it thanks for all your guys help!

If I where you I would not leak it. Because if the company who makes Advanced Warfare will contact your ISP and make you pay a fine. It happened to me with Destiny :(. They can also shut down your internet too!
10-16-2014, 10:49 PM #4
RebugAlex
Little One
post on piratebay.se or kickass.to
10-16-2014, 10:51 PM #5
Synergy
Big Daddy
Upload a torrent to the piratebay.se
10-16-2014, 11:10 PM #6
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Yes you are better off putting it up on kick ass or pirate bay or some other torrent site.best of luck Happy
10-16-2014, 11:29 PM #7
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >

back up the game through multiman. then copy all the files onto an external hdd or usb and copy all the files to your computer. then upload it from there
10-16-2014, 11:32 PM #8
Esker
Samurai Poster

main question is do you have a cfw?
10-17-2014, 12:14 AM #9
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MekoMods View Post
If I where you I would not leak it. Because if the company who makes Advanced Warfare will contact your ISP and make you pay a fine. It happened to me with Destiny :(. They can also shut down your internet too!

Lol...
10-17-2014, 12:39 AM #10
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by MekoMods View Post

I don't know if serious or not...... tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo