10-17-2014, 11:58 AM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pictures explain all, should we spam him on twitter and youtube for a .iso release? :P
His Yt channel: AceSoprano and You must login or register to view this content.
Twitter: @LDuran90

The following 3 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

nickyg1217, Versed

The following user groaned xTrueFear for this awful post:

Dacoco
10-19-2014, 04:06 PM #29
You must login or register to view this content.
10-19-2014, 07:30 PM #30
This guy is a genius, put 90 on the end of his name. Activision will never find him
10-19-2014, 09:10 PM #31
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by FencePanel View Post
This guy is a genius, put 90 on the end of his name. Activision will never find him

Activison can't do anything if someone already got it. The only thing they can do is to tell him what happen if he do something wrong with the copy, example: leaking iso

The following user thanked xTrueFear for this useful post:

FencePanel
10-19-2014, 09:54 PM #32
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Guys, i've found a torrent link with a iso file, i don't know if it's legit or not and I can't test it, cuz my connection is to slow (0.2mb). i don't know if i can link it in the topic or not, however if someone wanna try it, just pm me. it's a iso of 8,79gb of file. the alternative mirror is down.
10-19-2014, 10:07 PM #33
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Guys, i've found a torrent link with a iso file, i don't know if it's legit or not and I can't test it, cuz my connection is to slow (0.2mb). i don't know if i can link it in the topic or not, however if someone wanna try it, just pm me. it's a iso of 8,79gb of file. the alternative mirror is down.

share the link here please :P i can download very fast
10-19-2014, 10:07 PM #34

Is this bullshit?
10-19-2014, 10:15 PM #35
I just finished downloading I'm playing it now it seems pretty legit I will let u guys no in further tests.
10-19-2014, 10:17 PM #36
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by FencePanel View Post
Is this bullshit?

Seriously i don't know. Im not a troll, i ve just found that file. It seems the most legit till now, i dubt it's legit, but if u wanna give a try, i can share the link
10-19-2014, 10:18 PM #37
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Seriously i don't know. Im not a troll, i ve just found that file. It seems the most legit till now, i dubt it's legit, but if u wanna give a try, i can share the link

share it already babe <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo