Post: This game is So BAD! i played 1 game on another Account!
10-30-2014, 11:09 PM #1
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The graphics on the PS3 are terrible! might be because it's only on the 1.01 patch?.. The gameplay is bad... everyone just jumps about like fucking idiots! and the list goes on....

You must login or register to view this content.

They brought Danger Close back :( Getthefuckout

Fully customize your character look.. right to the gloves and boots

you need to Create a CoD Account to access online Getthefuckout ( i sneezed when i took this picture haha! )

Need any other pictures or information, just ask Smile

The following user thanked Callumeleyy for this useful post:

|ManiaC|

The following 5 users groaned at Callumeleyy for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Haley, HaTeRM4NR33T, Mawndo, TheReturn
10-31-2014, 12:01 AM #11
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by RiftenVII View Post
stop flaming on my YT :lol:

Enzo
10-31-2014, 12:10 AM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Laim
Bad Graphics? The PlayStation 3 came out in 2006, the graphics are going to be shit no matter what game it is, they have limited resources to work with. The game is 14gb, the PC version is 55gb.

Danger close is amazing. That doesn't make a game shit.

Customization is something many people have wanted for a long time and they've delivered, good on them!

What's wrong with creating a COD account? Most people who bought Modern Warfare 3 most likely have one anyway. No issue behind that, you're just being awkward.

You also needed one with Ghosts which is part of the reason I no longer play. You should be able to start the game and not have to dick around with multiple accounts just to play an FPS, This isn't an MMO after all.
10-31-2014, 12:12 AM #13
Chris
Former Staff
You're obviously not stating facts, just your simplistic opinions based on the game. If you feel that customization is bad, explain why? Honestly, people have been wanting to customize their characters a lot in the previous titles. Why not let them be the first to bring it?

With Danger Close, it's an amazing perk. Why hate on it? Bring evidence and facts to your justifications, otherwise you're just another person who solely bases things off of your opinions. Other people will like it, some won't. Deal with it, move on, buy a new game. Simple as that. Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

Franky, King Sosa
10-31-2014, 12:42 AM #14
i laughed when i read this, so many incorrect things here lol you don't even need a cod account to play smh you skip that shit genius. Ayee we always gottta have the cod haters each year shiddd fire away ill be a *** jumping around killing you.
10-31-2014, 12:58 AM #15
Franky
Big Daddy
I personally like the game, just the lag is annoying. Not every lobby lags though for some stupid reason. People are modding early, but that was already expected to happen, but some of us are actually playing legit. You are just one opinion, and i'm sure the people who can't play the game will follow you and say it's shit. tears
10-31-2014, 01:21 AM #16
NaStY_Proshot
Pokemon Trainer
What's the fastest XP?
10-31-2014, 02:21 AM #17
Default Avatar
Oneup
is

I didn't? I never signed into a cod account on ghosts on PS3, PS4 or PC...

If you wanted most of the features in the game, you had to have an account.
10-31-2014, 02:32 AM #18
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Next gen ftw Happy

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

ccgmod
10-31-2014, 04:51 AM #19
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Bad Graphics? The PlayStation 3 came out in 2006, the graphics are going to be shit no matter what game it is, they have limited resources to work with. The game is 14gb, the PC version is 55gb.

Danger close is amazing. That doesn't make a game shit.

Customization is something many people have wanted for a long time and they've delivered, good on them!

What's wrong with creating a COD account? Most people who bought Modern Warfare 3 most likely have one anyway. No issue behind that, you're just being awkward.

Seriously? you got your drugs from the wrong dealer then. Have you ever seen the Yakuza games how they look on the PS3? GetthefuckoutDrack

The following user thanked Fatpabs for this useful post:

Callumeleyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo